“Worst Stay Ever!”
Review of Brigadoon Farms

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Olive Branch
Brigadoon Farms
Ranked #2 of 2 Olive Branch B&B and Inns
Woodstock, Virginia
“Worst Stay Ever!”
Reviewed 16 June 2010

Wish I had more room...terrible stay, uncomfortable, unclean, but plenty of roaches and mouse poo to go around! Owner was moody and described it as "country" to deal with it...sorry, can't deal with live roaches sleeping with my 5 year old. Never go there, and I won't ever go back! Pool not open. Took 15 people in family, and no dishes to use, let alone adequate bedding or television.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
5 Thank familyfirst2010

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Salt Springs, FL
Reviewed 6 August 2008

This facility is great for casual gatherings! You can cook your own food in the Bunk House or Jeanette Martin, the Innkeeper, will cook for you and your group. She is very attentive and goes above and beyond to accommodate all your needs. What an awesome lady!

I have hosted a gathering of old friends at Brigadoon for the past three years; we have booked our fourth one for October 2008. It's a fantastic venue for relaxation, taking walks, and just "getting back to the way things used to be."

If you're expecting turn-down service and mints on your pillow, spend a lot more money and search elsewhere. However, if you are looking for a great place to kick back and relax, try out this wonderful place!

Joe Massey

Stayed October 2007
2 Thank JoeSaltSprings
oklahoma
Reviewed 14 September 2007

I thought Brigadoon was very amazing. My Husband, myself, and our employee's stayed there for a week and found it to be very relaxing and so accomodating. Ms. J.. is the HOSTESS with the MOSTESS. I wll definantly refere this place to every body I know and can assure you that the next time we are in the area we will make our reservations there. By the way, the tour is a understatement, the place is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for making our stay a pleasure Ms. J.

Cordially,
Teresa
Victory Construction Solutions, Inc.

• Stayed September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank cowboysgirl
Haleyville, AL
Reviewed 26 October 2006

In April 2006, I commissioned the Innkeeper of Brigadoon Farms in Olive Branch, Mississippi to host my daughter's wedding in October 2006. From the moment we met Jeanette Martin, she seemed somewhat strange. As the months progressed, she never offered any information as to what services she would be providing. When we asked for details, she would only answer some of our questions, and when asked the same question again, would give a totally different answer. She waited until three days before the wedding to inform us that she would not do any decorating, even though she had pointed us to her website with pictures of a wedding setup. From the moment me and my family arrived at her establishment the day prior to the wedding, she made us feel extremely unwelcome. She did not ask about our needs or comfort. The breakfast she provided the day of the wedding was minimal and of low quality (the yogurt was over a month expired). We had to practically drag any answers out of her concerning her B&B and the wedding. She constantly looked for things to complain about. She waited until it was almost time for the wedding ceremony to begin pointing out things she did not intend to provide. As if weddings aren't stressful enough, but to then have to contend with someone who is in the customer service business but obviously does not know how to conduct themselves, was just too much. Besides the wedding, her B&B was of the lowest caliber of any at which I have stayed. The rooms are about the size of a walk-in closet and the temperature is not maintained at a comfortable level at any time. I would highly recommend that you look elsewhere for your accommodations

8 Thank ghilton515

Holiday Inn Express Olive Branch
Candlewood Suites
Candlewood Suites
#7 of 11 in Olive Branch

Been to Brigadoon Farms? Share your experiences!