“The Nicest long term hotel I've ever stayed in!”
Review of Candlewood Suites

Candlewood Suites
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Olive Branch
Villa Ridge, Missouri
“The Nicest long term hotel I've ever stayed in!”
Reviewed 13 May 2011

I travel alot, and have stayed in hotels all over and extended stay hotels. This is the nicest, cleanest, best service extended stay hotel I have ever stayed in. It was beautiful, the kitchenettes have the hardwood floors, the kitchen utensils look brand new and are stainless steel pot and pans, it has a large fitness room with a weight machine, (2) Tread Mills, an Elliptical, and an Exercise Bike. It has a large laundry room (that DOES NOT CHARGE). They have DVD's to watch on the DVD player in your room (NO CHARGE). Oh, and they had a dinner for everyone in the hotel on Wed. night, BBQ chicken Mmmmm it was good. I have never put an excellent rating on a hotel, but this one deserves it. I would stay here anytime.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Reviewed 12 May 2011

I initially booked a 7/8 night stay at this hotel for June 24 - July 3rd. The employees were very friendly and accommodating. I reserved a King and Queen suite for 84.99 and 64.99/nite. When I called to check on my room and the type of room that I had reserved - there was a mix up ---- a man who identified himself as the OWNER spoke very nastily to me about the room I booked and changed the rates that I was originally quoted. He was raising his voice, said that he wasnt talking spanglish. He would not give me his name. He also hung up the phone on me and when I called back, he told me he had cancelled my reservations and told me he had the right to refuse me service. How does an owner hang up on potential customers... DONT STAY HERE.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank twoods_11
Somerset, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 April 2011

The Candlewood suits is a very comfortable and relaxing place to stay. I have traveled quite a bit for my business, and out of the many hotels I have stayed at, the Candlewood here in Olive Branch is one of my top choices.

The staff is always very accomadating and happy to help; the manager is very nice and offers free dinners every Wednesday night in a meeting room where me and all my co-workers can gather and relax; and the rooms themselves are quite spacious with very nice furnature and a very comfortable bed.

The rooms offered have a large bathroom, kitchen, and a very nice TV. For the price, I find it cannot be beat. Finally, the location of the hotel is very nice with shopping centers and restauraunts of all kinds all around the area. It is also only 15 minutes away from downtown Memphis if you wanted to travel.

Overall, whenever I am flying down in this area to work, I always pick this Candlewood suites hotel to stay.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank BTamash
Louisiana
Reviewed 11 April 2011

Stayed at this location in early April, 2011.
I was very pleased with this hotel. From check-in to check out, the staff I dealt with were friendly and very service oriented.
I made the reservartion while travelling using the Priority Club app on my iphone. It was very easy.
If I every am in Olive Branch, Mississippi, I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Golferman23
Covington, Louisiana
Reviewed 5 March 2011

The owner and staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and very spacious. We have stayed here every year for the past 5 years. It is very convenient to everything and the price is unbeatable! Our friends also stay here and they like it as well!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank thomcat2121
Southaven, Mississippi
Reviewed 22 February 2011

It was clean and quiet. The staff was extremely courteous and welcoming. Use of washer and drier were included.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank shami137
Joplin
Reviewed 21 February 2011

We stayed at the Candlewood for 18 nights. We found the room to be very clean and comfortable. We worked an odd schedule leaving the hotel at 4:00 am and sleeping during some of the day light hours. We rarely heard any noise. The hotel is very quiet. They work hard to maintain the property and were power washing the parking lot to keep it clean. We had a great stay. The toilet paper and paper towels could use an up grade. Everything else was good.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business