“A good value, with excellent service”

Whispering Woods Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Olive Branch
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I stayed at Whispering Woods for 2-3 nights a week for several months. The property is clean, sits on a nice, quiet wooded property and it would be hard to beat the value. The service was very friendly and helpful, particularly Stephanie Bledsoe, at the front desk.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The staff were very friendly and worked to resolved any questions to accommodate my stay with them. Stephanie Bledsoe made my check in fast and simple. Thanks to the staff at Whispering Woods I enjoyed my visit.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stephanie and Lindsey took care of our whole team when we had to re locate to this hotel late at night. Thank you both and everyone else that took care of the University of Cincinnati Band and Cheerleading team. Thanks, Tim

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Wow, super nice great person to deal with.
Stephanie Bledsoe, sweet sweet lady!! I had been trying for 9 1/2 hours to travel to WW. I arrived a day early. Stephanie went out of her way to take care of me. Snow, Ice, long hours on my rear end. and she eased everything!

Thank you Stephanie for your understanding March 5, 2014
John Creager
Western Grove AR.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel on business, and fortunately the event I was attending was right there at the Whispering Woods Conference Center. Aside from the comfortable beds and gorgeous lobby, the hotel staff were extremely helpful.

I realized that I lost my phone charger right after I checked out of the room and I couldn't leave the event to go get a new one. They were not able to find mine - although, I feel strongly it was one of the housekeeping staff since I am certain I left it in the room, and it wasn't there when I went back upstairs to retrieve it - but not only did they find me another charger, they brought it to me during the event. So aside from a brief panic at not having access to my phone, which is crucial at these events for what I do, it was a good experience overall.

I would stay here again, and would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend - with the provision that they don't leave anything in the room once they're prepared to check out.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joshua K
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great Place!
Nice conference center, very nice hotel, GREAT STAFF. Once again, the hospitality of the employees at Whispering Woods was wonderful........this was our third trip to the place, and we can't wait for our next visit......
Thanks so much, Guys and Gals!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My stay was amazing there were two housekeepers i will never forget Ms Jazmen and Ms Amber they are the sweetest and so helpful.They treated me like family they seem so happy to serve me every morning.They both was so bubbly with the biggest smiles i ever seen .They made my stay very joyful. The hotel was nice and the breakfast was great if i came back this would be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: February 2014
Candlewood Suites
Candlewood Suites
#7 of 11 in Olive Branch
Holiday Inn Express Olive Branch

Been to Whispering Woods Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Whispering Woods Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 7300 Hacks Cross Rd, Olive Branch, MS 38654-4454
Region: United States > Mississippi > Olive Branch
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Business Hotel in Olive Branch
Price Range: £61 - £94 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Whispering Woods Hotel & Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Whispering Woods Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Whispering Woods Hotel And Conference Center