Whispering Woods Hotel & Conference Center
US$78
Comfort Suites Olive Branch(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$80
ComfortSuites
Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$74
Priceline
US$98
Home2.com
All reviewsfront deskfamily reunionmezzanine levelmeeting rooms arebasketball courtgreat customer servicecommon areasenjoyed my stayspecial thanksholiday innthe entire stafffree breakfastthe room was nicestaff was friendlymemphis areathe breakfast arealee
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I stayed at Whispering Woods for 2-3 nights a week for several months. The property is clean, sits on a nice, quiet wooded property and it would be hard to beat the value. The service was very friendly and helpful, particularly Stephanie Bledsoe, at the front desk.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The staff were very friendly and worked to resolved any questions to accommodate my stay with them. Stephanie Bledsoe made my check in fast and simple. Thanks to the staff at Whispering Woods I enjoyed my visit.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stephanie and Lindsey took care of our whole team when we had to re locate to this hotel late at night. Thank you both and everyone else that took care of the University of Cincinnati Band and Cheerleading team. Thanks, Tim

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Wow, super nice great person to deal with.
Stephanie Bledsoe, sweet sweet lady!! I had been trying for 9 1/2 hours to travel to WW. I arrived a day early. Stephanie went out of her way to take care of me. Snow, Ice, long hours on my rear end. and she eased everything!

Thank you Stephanie for your understanding March 5, 2014
John Creager
Western Grove AR.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel on business, and fortunately the event I was attending was right there at the Whispering Woods Conference Center. Aside from the comfortable beds and gorgeous lobby, the hotel staff were extremely helpful.

I realized that I lost my phone charger right after I checked out of the room and I couldn't leave the event to go get a new one. They were not able to find mine - although, I feel strongly it was one of the housekeeping staff since I am certain I left it in the room, and it wasn't there when I went back upstairs to retrieve it - but not only did they find me another charger, they brought it to me during the event. So aside from a brief panic at not having access to my phone, which is crucial at these events for what I do, it was a good experience overall.

I would stay here again, and would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend - with the provision that they don't leave anything in the room once they're prepared to check out.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business