“Good seafood”
Review of Irie on the Square - CLOSED

Irie on the Square
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Had fried shrimp, talipia and mahi mahi with sides on Sat. night. Good service and food was good too. Mahi Mahi not grilled the way we like it but other food was fine. Restaurant has a large bar area so there was a lot of people there watching the ballgame.

Reviewed 27 August 2011

We started with fried green tomatoes, which were good. The horseradish sauce was great and made the appetizer. I had the mushroom Swiss burger and my husband had the buffalo shrimp po'boy. Both were very good. I had the hushpuppies as a side. They were okay. I like hushpuppies a little sweet and these were not. Waitress was very friendly and eager to please. If back in Oxford, we would go back.

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Great food. Awesome beer selections with multiple foreign and domestic beers on tap. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 15 July 2011

Fresh seasfood with a friendly atmosphere and the burgers are the best burgers in town!! Everything down to the salad bar was fresh and excellent! I cant wait to go back again! I would recommend to anyone who wants fresh seafood in Oxford!

Reviewed 14 July 2011

My husband and I were passing through Oxford and asked for a recommendation from a student on campus. We usually rely on TripAdvisor for local eats but we had not been satisfied with the choices. At Irie, the prices are extremely reasonable. Our waitress was very friendly and the atmosphere was very casual. Best kept secret on the square!

1  Thank JanieDL