“MSDWFP Gandy/Hardy Retirement Party”

Hampton Inn Oxford Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The staff and service was excellent at this Hampton Inn they all went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and accommodating. We could not have had such a successful event without/ The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good. We will definitely utilize this facility in the future.

1  Thank MSZANNY

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay from the time I walked into the hotel. A very friendly staff made sure that I had a great time while I was visiting Oxford. The staff helped me find a restaurant, gave me directions, and even laughed at my bad jokes! I will go back!

1  Thank Duke-3333
Reviewed 27 June 2014

When traveling for business it is nice to have consistency in the place one stays. That consistency helps in the reduction of stress that comes with traveling for Business. Knowing that the room is going to be clean when you arrive and knowing that there is coffee and food in the morning. It allows me to focus on the reason for my trip. The prices are excellent compared to the competition.

1  Thank J B
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Outside the main part of town but very easy in and out of main square in Oxford. Hotel is clean with friendly staff. Did find that the visiting cheerleaders wiped out the breakfast buffet and there was insufficient staff to quickly replenish. Price seemed a bit high to me but then I realized they are capitalizing on the university visitations and the summer camps.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank ifiwereu
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. I did not have a prior reservation, but the hotel staff was extremely helpful in finding accommodations for me. The complimentary breakfast was great. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were in town for a baseball tournament. The rooms were super clean and the staff was very accommodating. We didn't have a single problem at all. We will def. stay here again should we have the chance. From the cookies in the lobby at check in time to the bowl of fruit that was always stocked and available to guest, no detail was ignored.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stay almost exclusively in Hilton Honors hotels and I was surprised to find the rates so much higher than Hamptons in other cities of similar size. There was nothing notable about this location that justified the near $200 rate charged.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple