Quality Inn and Suites
US$152
Hotels.com
US$68
US$65
TownePlace Suites Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$102
Hampton Inn Oxford-West(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$126
Courtyard
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

Clean, well-kept, but old, dated, and bordering on uncomfortable. Even the Trinitron needed a cane.

There's really nothing else to say... it's an old outer entrance motel with dated decor and furnishings, and nothing is being done to drag it into this millennium.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Ian411Ian
Laura H, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

We are proud to announce we will begin renvotating August of this year. Please stay again on your next trip to oxford!!

Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

After booking one hotel they hotels.com and having them cancel us and book us here, we arrived after driving 3+ hours that there was no such reservation waiting for us.
This was no fault of the Comfort Inn however. I had phoned hotels.com to verify our reservation and they assured me I was all set. So after learning there would be no room waiting for us after the football game we were attending I called hotels.com very irate.
Star behind the desk was wonderful. She got on the phone with the hotels.con representative and tried to find the reservation. Laura, who I believe is a manager didn't even look like she was on duty but jumped up to try and solve the situation herself. When it became obvious that hotels.com had in fact lost our reservation, Star and Laura called another hotel in town that they believed had vacancies for that evening.
So although we did not have to chance to stay at the Comfort Inn, the way their staff handled the situation and helped me find another hotel was amazing. Can not say enough thanks!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 21 November 2012

This hotel is a good value for the modest price. The rooms are clean, great hot water and water pressure. The front desk staff are cheerful and helpful. The breakfast was disappointing but on the other hand it was free so I shouldn't complain. The location is easy to get to from the airport in Memphis, however it is a bit of a trip into the downtown area where the nice restaurants and bars are located.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My husband became very ill during our stay at the Comfort Inn in Oxford MS. We were up most of the night as he was very sick to his stomach. Without explaining all the terrible details, the manager on staff that night was EXTREMELY helpful to me and my husband. Although we both were embarassed due to our situation, Martin, (last name I do not know) put us at ease and made sure my husband and myself were taken care of. Two other employees, Star and Laura, the next morning, were already advised of our situation and made sure we were taken care of with plenty of time to check out. They all deserve and big praise for going beyond the call of duty. We will always stay there each time we are in Oxford. Thank you Martn, Star and Laura. Lillian Rucker, Germantown, TN

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lillian R

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here!! Please come again!

Reviewed 10 October 2012

I never got to stay at this hotel because of their unethical business practices. I made a reservation in March for a football weekend, when I called to ask if I could add a rollaway to that reservation I was told the reservation was cancelled in August by the manager Laura. Luckily I called ahead if I had showed up expecting my reservation to be honored I may have had no other choice but to pay the 200 plus dollars a night extortion. Do not give this hotel your business on any night, nevermind a football weekend. I will never stay at a Comfort Inn or any other Choice Hotel because of the way I was treated and disrespected by the Manager of this hotel. HER NAME IS LAURA DO NOT TRUST HER. If you were mistreated like I was or have a complaint about her or the hotel please call the corporate 800 line at 1-800-300-8800. I was told it does affect her job performance and review. Overall, if you have not stayed here yet please save yourself the trouble and don't do it.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Thomas C
lauranhood, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

In response to your review with Trip Advisor, I am very concerned with this matter. I was not made aware of this situation. Please call the property and speak with me about it so we can come to a resolution. We do not just cancel reservations, the guest has to tell us to cancel the reservation. Yes, our football rate is $199.99 a night, but if you booked at a lower rate, then we honor that. Numerous reservations on that particular weekend came in at a lower rate due to discounts through other websites. My name is Laura and you have never spoken to me, so I cant fix anything I dont know about. I look forward to talking to you regarding this issue. I strive to make all my guests happy.