Quality Inn and Suites
US$152
Hotels.com
US$68
US$65
TownePlace Suites Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$102
US$102
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Hampton Inn Oxford-West(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Express Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$106
Courtyard
No availability for your dates from our partners
Excellent 5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I stayed here for several days in Jan. and was treated very well. Bed and room were comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful: hot waffles, cereal, yogurt. Certainly all that I need for breakfast.
Very close to Ole Miss and Faulkner's home, which drew me there. Downtown Oxford is also interesting.
This is the Deep South and, from a northerner's perspective, the people are extremely friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

Clean, well-kept, but old, dated, and bordering on uncomfortable. Even the Trinitron needed a cane.

There's really nothing else to say... it's an old outer entrance motel with dated decor and furnishings, and nothing is being done to drag it into this millennium.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Ian411Ian
Laura H, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

We are proud to announce we will begin renvotating August of this year. Please stay again on your next trip to oxford!!

Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

After booking one hotel they hotels.com and having them cancel us and book us here, we arrived after driving 3+ hours that there was no such reservation waiting for us.
This was no fault of the Comfort Inn however. I had phoned hotels.com to verify our reservation and they assured me I was all set. So after learning there would be no room waiting for us after the football game we were attending I called hotels.com very irate.
Star behind the desk was wonderful. She got on the phone with the hotels.con representative and tried to find the reservation. Laura, who I believe is a manager didn't even look like she was on duty but jumped up to try and solve the situation herself. When it became obvious that hotels.com had in fact lost our reservation, Star and Laura called another hotel in town that they believed had vacancies for that evening.
So although we did not have to chance to stay at the Comfort Inn, the way their staff handled the situation and helped me find another hotel was amazing. Can not say enough thanks!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 21 November 2012

This hotel is a good value for the modest price. The rooms are clean, great hot water and water pressure. The front desk staff are cheerful and helpful. The breakfast was disappointing but on the other hand it was free so I shouldn't complain. The location is easy to get to from the airport in Memphis, however it is a bit of a trip into the downtown area where the nice restaurants and bars are located.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My husband became very ill during our stay at the Comfort Inn in Oxford MS. We were up most of the night as he was very sick to his stomach. Without explaining all the terrible details, the manager on staff that night was EXTREMELY helpful to me and my husband. Although we both were embarassed due to our situation, Martin, (last name I do not know) put us at ease and made sure my husband and myself were taken care of. Two other employees, Star and Laura, the next morning, were already advised of our situation and made sure we were taken care of with plenty of time to check out. They all deserve and big praise for going beyond the call of duty. We will always stay there each time we are in Oxford. Thank you Martn, Star and Laura. Lillian Rucker, Germantown, TN

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lillian R

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here!! Please come again!