“Great po boys”

Cornerstone Deli
Ranked #31 of 65 Restaurants in Pascagoula
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 12 January 2012

The food and service there are very good. Especially like their shrimp po boys

Reviewed 28 December 2011

I ate lunch at the Cornerstone Restaurant on December 27, 2011. The restaurant is a family style restaurant. The waitress was busy, but I thought that I had very good service. The food was excellent. They have lunch specials, but I opted for the fried gulf shrimp ($16+/-). The shrimp were not large (jumbo) shrimp, but there were a lot of them. The were obviously very fresh, and well prepared. The flavor was so good that tartre sauce or coctail sauce was not necessary at all. I was very satisfied, and I felt like I got an excellent value for the dollars spent. I will absolutely go back, and I would recommend Cornerstone to anyone.

2  Thank cklous