“Quick stop and go stay very pleasant”

Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Traveling through stopped overnight going on vacation to Gulf Coast. Didn't have reservation front desk attendant was very friendly and eager to help me. Hotel very nice clean modern. Extremely close to Ball Park and Bass Pro Shops. Lots of restaurants within a 3 minute drive. Only issue we had at all was the restaurant had been very busy and was in a bit of a mess and slow serving, but food was good.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 May 2012

We left our nice Nikon camera in the nightstand when we checked out. Drove home 192 miles away. Called to to ask them about it. Jason told us he would check with house keeping first thing in the morning and call us back. He did just that and Maria, our house keeper, found our camera and turned it in. SWEET! Our relative who lives in Brandon picked up the camera for us and took Maria a generous cash reward (even though it is her job). In today's world, she could have said, "I left the door propped open and went to get supplies, someone must have taken the camera while I was gone." But Maria our house keeper was an honest angel and turned it in. Bless you Maria! The front desk attendant and others on staff were very courteous and professional during our stay. Our room was very clean and comfy.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Grace G
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Normally, I reserve "4"s for properties that are more upscale, but in this case, relative to other hotels in this level, the Holiday Inn was great.

Plenty of parking was available. Check-in went smoothly and the front desk staff were so helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make you feel welcome. It turned out that evening that the hotel was hosting a 'luau' for guests and it even came complete with a roast pig! We didn't attend, but I thought that was a very nice gesture.

My room was fine and more importantly, clean. The only issue I had was that my a/c wasn't working. I didn't complain about it though so I'm not sure how quickly they would've resolved the manner. A couple of the pillows even had tags on them to tell you which one was firm and which one was soft. I also liked that Bath and Body Works products were provided.

A complimentary breakfast wasn't available - we stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, which provided breakfast. Also, my colleague told me that the work-out room was just "ok" - a few cardio machines were in there and that was about it.

Overall, you can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2012

My overall stay was great compared to some others I have stayed in the area. Has nice indoor mineral pool ( said it was heated but heater must have been broke ) didn't matter though. Awesome onsite grill where the food hit the spot. Big portions, moderate pricing! Will continue stay here mainly for the clean rooms.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I am surprised to see some of the negative reviews. . There may have been some changes. My room looked new and remodeled. Would stay again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Great location. Very clean. More bang for your buck. Nice bar & restaurant. Nice people.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Clean, comfortable, close to a bunch of restaurants. Very nice property. Good for an overnight stay for weary travelers.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl
Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport
#15 of 19 in Pearl
3 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area? Share your experiences!