All reviewssports barbass pro shopoutlet mallbaseball stadiumhotel restaurantatlanta bravesthe hotel offersreception area iscorner roomelectronic devicesparking lotsams clubthe king size bedstayed for one nightfree breakfastfront desk staffa great place to stay
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

After a long day of traveling with two kids we unknowingly arrived during karaoke night at the hotel bar (at 11 pm) . I literally had to yell to the clerk to hear me while checking in. When I inquired about a luggage cart I was told to check the floors myself. The room we paid full price for was missing the couch with the sofa bed and of course they were out of rollaway beds. So we were stuck two adults and two children in a room with one king bed.The carpet felt like a college dorm room that stuck to your foot while waking on it.The mini kitchen was infested with sugar ants (see picture), the bed was soft and uncomfortable. The front desk was incompetent! Will NEVER return to this location!

• Stayed: July 2014
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear twinlove2,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the room assignment prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Probably an above avg. HI, always stay there when in Pearl about four times a year. Great location, food at the bar is good but pricey. Breakfast is even pricier but Cracker Barrel is just down the road. Rooms are always clean and staff is great..

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear tnvol1964,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and appreciate your compliments regarding our rooms being clean and staff great. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

1) Soft Water - Soap will not rinse off
2) Wet/Damp Room - REALLY DAMP, asked for dehumidifier but they didnt have one, b/c of this, we cannot stay here again, it was really wet. I travel a lot, worst ever.

The crazy thing is the above items, especially #2 is that this is an easy fix...buy a $200 dehumidifier.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank u2godu2
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear u2godu2,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experience with the water provided and the condition of the room assigned to you. Your feedback is highly appreciated and rest assured that we will use it to consider improvements on our end.

I hope that you give us another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Faith R

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We recently held our MAEOP 65th Annual Conference at the Holiday Inn at Trustmark Park. It's a beautiful hotel. The staff is welcoming, polite, friendly and always courteous. The Sales Manager Jennifer is very energetic and easy to work with. The wait staff and chef Jerome, Chris, Dewayne are fantastic. You are treated like kings and queens. You do not have to lift a finger. They are the best!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great and includes a microwave and refrigerator in every room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I travel into Jackson monthly for business and have tried other properties in the area, but nothing compares. The staff is friendly, the location is excellent and the room is always quiet and pristinely cleaned with soft sheets and towels. My favorite part has to be the restaurant/sports bar downstairs, Alumni House, after a long work day. My regular waitress always remembers me and the beer selection is excellent. Great for happy hour with coworkers, but perfect for a family-friendly dinner as well. The booths have individual flat screen TVs and remotes. Although, Jackson has a nice dinner scene, it's so nice to be able to stay on property for meals and avoid the drive into the city. The new outlet mall is within walking distance and there's a great movie theater nearby.

The only thing it's missing is a complimentary breakfast and a better coffee selection in the lobby. No complaints - I recommend this property to everyone I know.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business