All reviewssports barbass pro shopoutlet mallbaseball stadiumhotel restaurantatlanta bravesthe hotel offersreception area iscorner roomelectronic devicesparking lotsams clubthe king size bedstayed for one nightfree breakfastfront desk staffa great place to stay
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I stay at this hotel several times a year for business and it never lets down. The rooms are always clean and the food in the restaurant is fast and always deliousious. Not to mention that it is across from the minor league ball park and bass pro.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
cary s, Manager at Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for your kind comments and for being our guest several times a year; we certainly look forward to your return and for the opportunity to meet your expectations. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

My hubby and I stayed there Saturday. My hubby is an Elite club member. We tried to check in early. The young lady said it was going to be ready in 30 minutes. We went to eat lunch there. I went back after 45 minutes. She called housekeeping and said only 5 more minutes. I then went back after over an hour of waiting. It was still not ready.
I asked her what is elite priority check in. she said “I have no clue”.
When we went eat lunch, there was a young man in the area. He asked some questions that I did not feel comfortable with. When I went to check in, he was right behind me looking to check in. The front desk girl announced my room number. I did not feel safe with the man right there.
When we finally got to our room, I looked out the window and he was fighting with a woman in the parking lot.

When we went to check out, the computer was very slow to get a receipt. I asked that lady what was elite check in. she did not have a clue either. Please inform your staff what elite priority check in is.

The room was very nice and cleaned. I did enjoy my stay despite all the problems with checking in and out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
cary s, AGM at Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for the feedback you have provided about your stay at Holiday Inn Pearl, MS. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations because we strive to make every stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We will use your comments to help provide a better experience in the future.
Please try us again, and we hope to show you an exceptional stay next time you are here.
Thanks again for sharing.
Cary Spence, CCM
Asst. General Manager
Holiday Inn-Trustmark Park

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was worried about a hotel next to a mall and baseball stadium as sometimes these are "transient" hotels not concerned with repeat visitors, however this hotel was actually really nice, beds amazingly comfortable and rooms large and clean. Restaurant with sports bar in the lobby was nice, only had a basic breakfast which was fine. Staff was very nice and gave me a late checkout without a problem when my flight was delayed (walked over to outlet to kill time too!) Free shuttle to airport was one of the reasons I chose it. My only complaint would be that the shuttle driver was texting while driving for several minutes and shame on me for not saying anything to him directly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This is the second review because the first didn't get published. Bottom line is I found a roach in my room. When I called he front desk I was told she didn't know what to do and it was almost as if she didn't believe me. WhenI killed it and took it to the front desk in a cup she wouldn't even look at it. Management was contacted and they never followed up with me. As a spire member of IHG I can't recommend this hotel and won't stay here again. The staff here is disengaged and could care less about your quality of Stay or providing service. I'm sure it's not everyone but all that I dealt with.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank G3269GHdanielr
Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

We are so sorry for your disappointment in the front desk response you received. This is certainly not our character and we are a very "guest-centric" hotel caring for any issue our guests may have. We sincerely apologize and hope you will give us another chance when you are in our area.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Pearl, Mississippi..... and a wonderful two-night stay. Very friendly and helpful employees! Each and every employee went out of there way to help us with a big event. Rooms were very comfy and the service was above and beyond any hotel I have stayed! Wish all staff st Holiday Inns were this nice and this helpful! Maybe this team can be trainers!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family