All reviews bass pro shop sports bar outlet mall on site restaurant baseball stadium bath and body works products reception area is parking lot sams club stayed for one night front desk staff free breakfast a great place to stay southern hospitality off the highway fast food business trip
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Good location, right off the highway. Lobby/check in area was nice, room nice and large, good bed, HOT HOT water, good A/C. We stayed on second floor carpet was filthy coming out of the elevator, second floor decor seemed dated and dirty. Staff friendly,

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Hi, NanKVan!

I realize that you have many options when it comes to lodging, and I appreciate you choosing our property.

It makes me happy to know that you were impressed with our location and rooms, including the bed. I am also proud to learn that you find our hotel staff and their service commendable. But, I know that we fell short in some areas. I am sorry for the state of the hallway on the second floor and its carpet. We welcome and take feedback seriously. You can count on us to use your comments as an added material as we consolidate our ongoing efforts to enhance our services.

Until your next stop in the area, we would love to get another chance of hosting you better than the last.

See you again soon!

Anne A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Great location!! We had a perfect stay. Located conveniently by the Pearl outlet mall so school clothes shopping was made a lil easier. Close to so many good restaurants and also has a vey nice one on the premises. I would highly recommend this as a work or vacay stop.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
cary s, Manager at Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Please come back!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Checked in for nearby event. Hotel had good ratings and we chose it for that reason. Must have been an off day, but very disappointed in the lack of response/resolve to the issues. 1st room had VOMIT next to the bed. We asked to be moved to a clean room. After a wait we were given another room and by then it was very late. We turned down the beds and they were not cleaned with hairs all over them. So frustrated and nothing was done after complaint. Complained to corporate with pics of this and after a week received an apology, from corporate, that this would be discussed with management. No effort to make this right other than apology. There is a reason you look for ratings, but a bigger reason is to stay with a reputable company that can correct problems. Our expwrience is to advise you to Stay clear of this property.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
cary s, Manager at Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay. I am sorry that your stay was not to your satisfaction and we apologize. Although it is disheartening to receive a review from an unsatisfied guest, it does offer our staff the opportunity to improve. We will investigate and resolve the issues discussed in your review.

Please accept our sincere apology.

Cary L. Spence, CCM
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We loved staying here everything was top notch. The room was equipted with bath and body works, the indoor pool was awesome, the resturant was great, and Mimi at the front desk was the sweetest. This hotel has everything you need and is walking distance of bass pro and outlet malls and has complamentary shuttle. AWESOME!!!

Room Tip: I would choose a room in front to overlook bass pro!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018

From the moment I walked in, I was greeted and everyone at the counter wanted to help. The reception area is big and open and very pleasant. Check-in was a snap and off to my room. I was on the 5th floor facing the evening sun. If I had any complaint, it was the sun during the summer makes these rooms very warm even with the A/C working. I closed all the window shades and you could still feel hot spots in the room. Once the sun went down the room cooled very well. This was one of the best Holiday Inn's I had ever stayed in. It was very clean and roomy. The bathroom was the best. It did not have a tub but a walk in shower. I am a shower person so I wish all Holiday Inn's would offer shower only rooms. The shower had plenty of room and the shower head (I usually hate HI shower heads) worked great. Plenty of water pressure. This is a great place to stay. I wish more HI would be like the one in Pearl.

Room Tip: During the summer ask for a room on the east side. Evening sun is brutal.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business