“Dirty, dirty ”

Ranked #15 of 67 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: American
“Dirty, dirty ”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

On our way back to Texas, we stopped here because the McAlisters in Longview is excellent. We got poor service, average food, filthy restrooms and every table in the place had crumbs or leftover food on them. We dined around 2:00 pm so I would think they would have had time to clean up after lunch. Glad we were just passing through!!!

“Excellent salads, soups, and sandwiches”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

McAlister's Deli's are consistently good everywhere I have been. I've eaten at numerous locations across Mississippi and have never been disappointed. Every salad, soup, sandwich, and even the plate lunches have been excellent. Their sweet tea is THE BEST! You won't ever be disappointed you chose McAlister's Deli!

Visited December 2013
union, ms
“what a salad bowl!!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This place has a great salad and you should see the bowl they serve you with. We tried to buy one, but no deal. Salads were great, potato soup is delicious and sandwiches are great. Of course they also have great sweet tea. Good location just off I-20, very clean and good service.

Visited November 2013
Milton, Florida
“great place for good food”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch, didn't want fast food, so this place was great. Food was tasty and quick.

Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“I love this place”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I would give an "excellent" (5star) review but I've had better friendlier service. Still good service and excellent deli sandwiches.

Visited April 2013