Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsother hotelsbreakfast was deliciousunder constructionroom was cleancomfortable staya great place to staylots of restaurantsnight's sleepenjoyed my stayroad tripsausagejacksonmsfrenchieinterstatetexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

Overnite stay after a week work in mississippi, just trying to find a hotel that is closer to the airport. Check in was a breeze, then a little surprise on the headboard when I found a sticky note saying that my duvet cover was clean. Wow, should I expect a dirty one if I am a paying customer? I don't think so. 5 minutes in the room I started hearing someone drilling things downstairs and my hallway light infront of the bathroom start dancing with it and continue to dance even after the drilling stop. I got headache from the blinking light and decided to shut it off. As far as vlose to eatery this property is.in a walking distance to ruby tuesday, mcalister, wendys popeyes , cracker barel. I didn't know how is breakfast since I left before it started.

• Stayed: January 2013
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay with us. Your opinion is very important to us as well if you are ever in the Jackson area we would love to have you come back in stay again.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

We decided on the Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport hotel while visiting the Jackson area. The hotel lobby was clean and the staff courteous. The room was functional and comfortable. This is not a high end property but it served the purpose. The only complaint is it is co-located with another hotel, I think Comfort Inn, and it is easy to go to the wrong hotel because the signs are confusing. Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for the review of your recent stay. Your opinion is very important to us we hope that you will come back in stay again.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

My flight to Jackson was an hour, and so was the wait at the airport for the van. I lost an hour of my life waiting in the cold. Could have hopped into a taxi for the approx 5 miles. Instead, I called the desk 3 times, still no van. Finally it came with an unapologetic driver.
Nice Hampton. I would stay again because I love Hamptons, but take a taxi to get a jump on life....

Stayed: November 2012

I appreciate the review of your recent stay with us. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service, this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in Jackson we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

We stay almost exclusively in Hampton Inns and found this one very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom was very clean. The beds were comfy. The breakfast was fresh and nice. All-in-all a nice overnight stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
cynthia b, Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for the Hampton Inn Pearl. We strive to provide our guests a clean and comfortable environment to relax in while traveling. We hope if you are ever in the Jackson area you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

The hotel is one of the older ones to start with. I asked the front desk for a bottle of water and was told they left one in my room and didnt believe me when I said it wasn't. The cable went out and they needed me to give them the serial number off the box liked I worked there. The breakfast was also not good the waffle mix was watery and the coffee was hot water with a little color. I am a Hilton Diamond customer and never experienced something this bad from there brands. I was suppose to be there a week and had to cancel the remaining days.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank hendu664
cynthia b, Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

I appreciate your review of our recent stay at hotel. I am so sorry you did not have an enjoyable stay with us. We strive to provide our guests a clean and comfortable environment to relax in while traveling and apologize you felt we did not succeed. I understand that you were disappointed with your breakfast and we will review our offerings, Keeping your recommendations in mind. Please accept our apology for the issue with your television, this we have fixed the problem and don't expect further issues. The next time you are in town please visit us again so that we may show you the quality stay you expect and deserve. Thank you for your comments.