“My trip to Jackson”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Jackson, United States
“My trip to Jackson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel met all of my expectations and was comfortable, clean, friendly staff who was helpful. Also, this hotel was very conveniently located to restuarants and the airport. I used the hotel shuttle to go to the airport and that was on time.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
On Behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. We would like to say thank you for the nice comments. If you are ever in the Jackson area please come back and stay with us again. we love having you here...

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Traverse City, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Need a good spot to crash for a night or two. This is it if you can find it in cluster of hotels. Great staff, clean and quiet. Plenty of restaurants and fast food close buy. There is also a shopping mall and a Bass Pro shop right down the street.

Room Tip: Ask for a room toward the back. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
On behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. We very much appreciate the warmth of your comments. If your traveling needs bring you back to the jackson area please come back and vist with us.
Covington, LA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Located off a state road, behind a couple other hotels, I was worried about the Hampton as the surroundings were a bid run-down. However, once I turned into the Hampton parking lot, I was greeted with a freshly painted hotel, clean parking lot.....great outside appearance. Everything inside was as I expected from a Hampton Inn, clean, orderly, pleasant service. Only complaint was broken TV in fitness area........but equipment functioned great and staff was excellent.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we were delighted that you found our hotel to be conveniently nice. Our guest satisfaction is our main priority and we really appreciate your business, If your traveling needs bring you this way again please come back and visit with us.
Marlton NJ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Great Stay I was impressed with the professional way the staff performed their duty, the response to any questions I had, all in all I enjoyed my stay. Jerry the K PS: The best chef for breakfast must perform here, thanks again for a great stay!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, 2 February 2014
On behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure having you. We very appreciate your business and the warmth of your review. If your traveling needs bring you this way again , by all means.. please come back and visit us again.
Edmeston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

I love Hampton Inns. I can always count on the beds being the most comfortable, the rooms are always clean and the staff is professional and helpful..The location of this Hampton Inn is convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping also.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf on the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay withus. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel for your traveling needs. If you are ever in the Jackson area, please come back and stay here again we love having you.
Columbus, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I'm writing this review for one express purpose. Hampton Inn Pearl Management, I hope you read this because I think you need to know. The PRIMARY reason I would not be back if I can avoid it is the lighting in your rooms! You are using some kind of light bulbs (and I've stayed in 3 of your rooms now) that give off a blueish tint, making it feel very industrial and completely unwelcoming. It's creepy and depressing. Seriously. Seems like an easy fix. You have other issues involving needed renovations, but I can easily look past that. Please change the light bulbs!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank fabeebabee
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I am sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay.

I sincerely apologize if you found the lighting in the rooms to be a off blueish tint that made you feel unwelcome. We strive on providing our guests with an exceptional stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issues be resolved . I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind.

Long Beach, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stayed in this hotel because other hotels in the Jackson downtown area where I normally stay were booked due to a legislative function. Did not arrive until after 9:00, and volume control on TV would not work and when heater ran it made a screeching noise. It was a long, cold night.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First of all, thank you for your review of your recent past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests- including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you had a disappointing experience regarding some maintenance issues in your room. I am so sorry that you had some issues with the heater making noise and the volume on your TV didn't work. Your satisfaction is my number one concern, so I appreciate you bring this to my attention so that I may follow-up with our maintence crew. We always looking for ways to improve our property and will definitely keep your comments in mind.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconvenience and I hope you give us another chance to serve you. If your travels bring you back to our area, Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encounted.