Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Needs Help”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have stayed at this property before with no issues. Not sure what has happened in one year. The lobby has been refurbised, and the staff is nice. The rooms and other areas need a major overhaul I checked into a suite, and one of the televisions in the room did not work. I will give the manager credit as she came up and was able to fix the problem. The next morning, the other television did not work. The television in the exercise room did not work, nor were there any drinking cups for the water cooler there. If these minor issues can be fixed, and a refurbish of the rooms, I am sure this property will be up to having excellent stays by its guests.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your guest room. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guests experience. We hope you will come visit in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bentley, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Atari was awesome and patient checking me in and out especially after finding out I do not hear. She was helpful with information and knew what a federal rate was. The rooms were clean and pleasant. I will stay there anytime I have to stay in Pearl. The nearby hotels turned me away when they found out I had to use the federal rate. I would recommend this hotel if you are in Pearl/Jackson for business or pleasure!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On Behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We also like to thank you for the nice comment about Atari, it really means alots coming from the guests. If your traveling needs bring you back to the Jackson please come back and visit with us agin.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were passing through Mississippi on I 20 and needed to stop for the night. Not a lot of great options but we booked a king no smoking at this place. Note- first impressions should not mislead you. The hotel entrance involves driving through a couple of other (not so nice) hotel's parking lots.
But the property was clean and the front desk personnel were enthusiastically helpful. My wife left behind a pillow that she likes. I called, it was found, the clerk promised to ship it to me! Easy and helpful. Good place to stay in an area with limited options.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests including when comments help identify ways we can improve. Please come back and visit with us soon.
hartford, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

If you get a rate (from this hotel), be sure to note the name of the person who gives you the rate, date, time, when you made the reservation, and other information to back up your position. Otherwise, be prepared to change hotels and be sure to let the hotel manager know that they tried to "hose" you.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn. I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine accommodations and consideration we strive for with all our guests, the type of service in which we pride ourselves. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us the next time you're in town.
McKinney, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

New paint outside and a great looking lobby really gave me hope after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. Well...

Let's start with the reservation. I called the Diamond desk from the airport in Dallas to make the reservation. The customer service agent was extremely helpful booking me a king suite (NOT best available). I arrived at the hotel and they already had my room ready, well sorta. I went up to my room and it was a basic king room. I went back down and asked about it and she told me it was best available. I asked what the rate was and she said it was the same as for the king suite. I showed her my reservation and she found me a king suite after about 10 minutes.

I went up to the room and found it tired and worn (see pictures). Mismatched furniture, chipped furniture, light fixtures that didn't work and/or bent, chipped paint on the walls. Okay, I understand hotels rooms are used and worn, but this hotel is in serious need of updating.

Maybe I am being picky, but when I spend money on a room I expect clean and fresh, otherwise I would just stay at Motel 6.

Room Tip: Don't expect a view. The front looks at lesser hotel and the back looks at what appears to be l...
2 Thank JRH-McTX
First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you had a disappointing experience. Your satification is my number one concern so I appreciate you bring this to my attention so that I may follow-up on these issues.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconvenience and hope you give us another chance to serve you, If your travels bring you back to our area, Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.
Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

The staff was very helpful. Everything was clean and fresh. The breakfast was not an extensive menu, but the items which were offered were good. The bed was very comfortable. The location was just right for my meeting. I didn't have to spend time in a lot of traffic the next morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn, we truly appreciate your business as well as your comments concerning our hotel. If your traveling needs bring you this way again please feel free to stop in an stay with us again.
Jackson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel met all of my expectations and was comfortable, clean, friendly staff who was helpful. Also, this hotel was very conveniently located to restuarants and the airport. I used the hotel shuttle to go to the airport and that was on time.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On Behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. We would like to say thank you for the nice comments. If you are ever in the Jackson area please come back and stay with us again. we love having you here...