Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport
US$130
GardenInn.com
US$97
US$83
Best Western Airport Inn(Pearl)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$67
US$80
US$74
Hotels.com
US$103
Hotels.com
All reviewsother hotelsbreakfast was deliciousunder constructionroom was cleancomfortable staya great place to staylots of restaurantsnight's sleepenjoyed my stayroad tripsausagejacksonmsfrenchieinterstatetexas
Reviewed 20 July 2014

stayed here for business for three nights. The customer service given by Frenchy at the front desk was excellent. This hotel has an airport shuttle. They also had a recliner in the room which was really nice to have compared to a chair and ottoman. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The air conditioner worked great and did not have loud crazy noises while it was on. It is off the interstate so you do not have to hear road noise. The complimentary breakfast was nicely varied.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are delighted that you found our hotel to be conveniently located right off the interstate. And thanks for the wonderful comment on Lafrenchie I will let her know. Please come back and visit with us the next time you are in the Jakson area.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This is probably the overall worst place I have stayed in a long time. As I approached the hotel, I already felt reserved due to the appearance. There is an out of business shoneys at the entrance and not well lighted at all. When I went into the hotel, two cameras are fully visible and wires hanging down. I proceeded to check in. Stayed here for one night for business... The rest of the stay was canceled. Floors had food on them, shower was dirty, bottom of tub rusted, and area is not the best.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Elizabeth L

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy with the appearence of our property. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on- proprerty experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, If your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Normally, my family stays in Hilton Garden Inns when we travel. We like the consistent high quality across the chain from location to location - nicely appointed, clean rooms, great breakfast and friendly people. The HGI nearby didn't have a double room available, so we booked at Hampton Inn.

The front desk staff was friendly as we checked in, & the lobby and breakfast area had recently been redone. Upon entering our room, there was a noticeable musty smell. The bathroom appeared clean but the furnishings were old and showed noticeable signs of wear. The top of the dresser had a hardened substance in several places that looked similar in color to wood filler, but was clearly not there to fill the wood. It looked dirty. The beds were comfortable.

A large, full bag of trash was left in the hallway by the elevators for over an hour. Breakfast was standard Hampton fare, a variety of choices. My daughter reported that the milk she poured on her cereal was not cold, and though we ate at different times and I did not have milk, I did notice that the milk pitchers weren't sitting in ice, nor did they appear to be insulated.

I would not return to this hotel. It is clearly in need of attention to detail in housekeeping, food safety, and room furnishings. Even for Hilton's lower price point options, this hotel does not meet Hilton's basic level of quality. Again, staff was friendly, & if I had planned to stay more than one night, I would have addressed these concerns directly to management.

• Stayed: July 2014

On behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. We are disappointed to learn of your unpleasant satisfaction and as always we like to ensure that our guest feel cared for, valued and respected which is our brand promise. Our guest satisfaction is our main priority and I assure you that we will definitely take your comments into consideration so that we may find ways to improve our hotel.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had three days of training in Jackson area; it was nice to come back to a clean hotel with helpful clerks. I slept in most mornings so I did not take full advantage of the free breakfast, but grabbed some fruit and yogurt to go. The room was quite, the parking was adequate, the hotel entrance was a little hard to find at first but not really a big problem. The only problem or thing I didn't like was the shower/tub it held water where you stood and the showerhead didn't work well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool it was the only thing to view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that we could not provide a positive experience when you visited. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve our hospitality so that others do not share your experience. Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a great family reunion there. We were treated real nice. We especially enjoyed our complimentary breakfast where there was so much good food. The kitchen attendant/cook was nice, clean, professional, and friendly. When I come to Jackson again, I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn. Our staff and team members really appreciate everyone for staying here with us during your family reunion. If your traveling needs bring you all back this way again, please come back and visit with us.