“Good experience”

Super 8 Pearl/Jackson/East
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I was pleased with my stay. Everything went very smooth. The room was clean and employees were attentive.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8pearl, General Manager at Super 8 Pearl/Jackson/East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at super 8 Pearl. I am thrilled to hear that your stay was pleasant and everything went well. Also you liked the good front desk service. we look forward to inviting you back to our hotel.
Thanks

Reviewed 8 June 2013

We stayed here for one night because it was close to the airport. The first room we were given was supposed to be a non-smoking room but is smelled like someone just smoked a cigarette in there. There was a dirty towel hanging on the back of the bathroom door. The manager was apologetic and changed our room without a problem. The next room also smelled like cigarettes. Even worse, though, was the nasty mold in the bathtub. I like a clean, fresh smelling hotel room, but this definately was not one! I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
super8pearl, General Manager at Super 8 Pearl/Jackson/East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We do apologize that your stay was not pleasant as you expected.Thanks for let us know about your room. We have taken care of it. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8pearl, General Manager at Super 8 Pearl/Jackson/East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I stayed here in early April. At that time, they were still remodeling a few rooms so I was unable to get a ground floor room. They did put me close to the stairs so it was much easier when I was carrying everything in.

First, I was in a remodeled room. Oh my! I loved it! Super comfortable beds! The room was clean. Yes, the sofa is a bit dated and could use a good cleaning, but other than that the room was great! The internet worked well!

Second, Breakfast is your typical Super 8 breakfast. In other words, don't expect much. When I went to check out, it was very early and my receipt was basically the "check in" copy except they had written checked out on it.

Staff was very nice. It is really close to the airport and close to the Interstate.

Next time I am in the area, I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

We appreciate your staying with us and taking the time to post this review. We are delighted that you liked the renovated nice clean room with good front desk service. As night audit was not done that is why front desk gave you copy of registration card. Also you liked that hotel is located good near by airport.
We look forward to inviting you back to our hotel.
Thanks.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8pearl, General Manager at Super 8 Pearl/Jackson/East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Reviewed 23 May 2013

This is our second stay and it was as good as the first. It meets all my criteria, a safe, clean, good bed, under $50. Another nice thing about this place is that it is tucked away about a block from the interstate so no road noise. The breakfast is ample and we will stay again. I would agree with Louis that the manager is not a warm and fuzzy person but I got over it. Ask him if it is OK to look at his veggie garden out back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
super8pearl, General Manager at Super 8 Pearl/Jackson/East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

We appreciate your staying with us and taking the time to post this review. We are delighted that you found your room nice, clean with comfortable bed. Also you found yourself safe and secure on our premises.We look forward to inviting you back to our hotel.
Thanks.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl
Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Best Western Airport Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport
Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl
Red Roof Inn & Suites Jackson - Brandon

Been to Super 8 Pearl/Jackson/East? Share your experiences!