“Great Value”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Staff is very friendly, rooms/halls/lobbies are well maintained. The rooms are good as well. I would definitely recommend this property for anyone in the Jackson Mississippi airport area looking for overnight accommodations.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Regina D
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Just think--you don't have to smile, be polite or even greet the customers. You could be sulky and not look anybody in the eye. You get to loll about on the lobby sofas taking loud personal phone calls. You also get to make a stack of waffles while customers are waiting to make theirs. You get to approach a senior citizen who dared to sit at the computer at ten minutes to seven (business center doesn't open until 7) and rudely tell them they are not supposed to be there until 7:00. Maybe if the USA Today ever got there that naughty senior could have been reading that instead of daring to sit at the computer. However, our room was clean.

Room Tip: Go to a Hilton.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ticketme
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The parking was very close spaces,I had to squeeze into my car.The front desk wasn't very friendly but was helpful with giving me directions of the area.Curtains was torn, carpet was ripped but the room was clean.Hotel is located at a good exit with new Outlet Mall and Bass Pro.I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was a pretty nice hotel. We wanted to be close to the new mall without having to pay so much and this worked out perfectly. The staff was friendly and helpful...breakfast was nice...the gym needs an update but overall it was nice and cozy. It met our needs.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a rather large dog and her owner in the lobby. On my way to my room on the second floor, I was greeted with the sounds of barking dogs. In fact, when I got out of the elevator, I encountered a distinct "dirty dog" smell. Once in my room, the smell tended to go away. However, upon my departure the next morning, I opened my door to the smell of dog and/or cat urine. Overall, I was very disappointed in my stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Was travelling on a long cross country road trip and decided to break the trip up and needed a hotel. I have enjoyed my stay at La Quinta Inn's in the past and decided to try this location because the rate was reasonable. Also, the reviews on Trip Advisor were good. This was an excellent choice for close proxiity to the Interstate, location, and price. The hotel exterior and lobby were updated, clean, and very nice in appearance. The area felt safe with nice surroundings. There are multiple restaurants and fast food chains within a couple of miles. The breakfast area was clean and offered a very nice variety of choices including sausage biscuits. We did not make use of the pool or other amenities. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Had a great experience. Room was very clean and staff very friendly. Options on the continental breakfast was great. Liked having eggs, sausage and biscuit and gravy as an option. The work out room was very clean and had very nice equipment. If I have to stay in Peal Mississippi again, I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business