All reviewsfront deskgrassy areapet friendly hotelno extra chargegreat place to staywould stay here againroom was cleannext morningbagelseasy accesssausagepearl msfirst floorfree breakfastpetslqjackson
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The employees were extra friendly, completely helpful, and very informative. The hotel itself was clean, well maintained, and extremely comfortable. The hotel staff however is what made this stay especially good because being greeted continually by smiling faces and kind words just makes the day better and that is what we received at this location!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I usually make a trip at least once a year, sometimes more, to Jackson, Mississippi, to visit with friends and classmates. I always stay at the La Quinta in Pearl, Mississippi on Pearson Road. The staff makes me feel right at home and is more than happy to accommodate me in any way (for instance, I was having trouble getting my air conditioning working like I wanted and the lady at the desk came to my room and showed me what to do). They had even made me "Guest of the Day" and had a nice little bag of goodies waiting for me with a nice note from the staff! The housekeeping crew does a great job keeping the rooms and bathrooms as clean as possible. The rooms are quiet. Even though the hotel was full the weekend I was there, I never heard anyone else, which is not usually the case in most hotels. During my recent stay, a friend was dropping me off after going out for dinner and her car battery died right at the front door. The manager on duty came out and tried to help, got his shuttle driver to help and could not have been nicer to my friend and to me. This was very much appreciated by two older ladies in distress! They were finally able to get her car battery charged enough for her to get home. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Jackson, Mississippi area!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Because of the quality, location of LaQuinta inns and by the fact they are pet friendly, we choose to stay at LaQuinta Staff always well trained and friendly. makes you feel welcome and they appreciate your staying with them. well maintained and clean motels. only stayed at one that was not updated .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Staff is very friendly, rooms/halls/lobbies are well maintained. The rooms are good as well. I would definitely recommend this property for anyone in the Jackson Mississippi airport area looking for overnight accommodations.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Regina D
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Just think--you don't have to smile, be polite or even greet the customers. You could be sulky and not look anybody in the eye. You get to loll about on the lobby sofas taking loud personal phone calls. You also get to make a stack of waffles while customers are waiting to make theirs. You get to approach a senior citizen who dared to sit at the computer at ten minutes to seven (business center doesn't open until 7) and rudely tell them they are not supposed to be there until 7:00. Maybe if the USA Today ever got there that naughty senior could have been reading that instead of daring to sit at the computer. However, our room was clean.

Room Tip: Go to a Hilton.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple