All reviews grassy area pet friendly hotel front desk no extra charge great place to stay would stay here again room was clean next morning bagels easy access sausage pearl ms first floor free breakfast pets lq jackson
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Wonderful friendly staff.. Enjoyed our stay. Nice gym, pool area, and breakfast was stocked well with kits of choices... Pet friendly. All the staff was super polite!!!!! Rooms super clean! Will defiantly stay there for every family visit.. Great location. Enjoyed the Ridgeland Hot Air Baloon Festival. Made our holiday stay much more eventful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I could not believe my eyes! I witnessed an altercation between two employees at this location. I must say this was something I never thought I would see on my vacation. The manager and the lady at the front desk were arguing behind the front desk and I heard the manager tell the lady working the front desk to "do something'' "do something" as to make the young lady attack her. Good job to the young lady for walking away and going back to the front desk. The manager needs to work on professionalism. I thought the manager was going into labor with all loud talking that she was doing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I called to get a group rate and the girl that answered the phone was very unprofessional and rude. I asked who I needed to speak with for getting this group rate (large group) and she gave me the persons name. Well, I couldn't understand her and asked to repeat that name....she huffed and was very rude and basically raised her voice at me and said the name.

Will not be staying here due to the lack of customer service and her rudeness towards a potential customer.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Hotel employee called me ON my day of checking in (their "courtesy call") to tell me they only have a SMOKING room available for me....when I have reserved 3 weeks in advance requesting a NONsmoking room. WTH!!! This is a scheme for me to upgrade to a bigger suite. No thanks!!! Beware folks...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TT N
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I should not have been charge for the room in such poor condition but instead I was charged full rate. without consideration. I would not give this hotel a recommendation as a place to stay. It would make a good place for animals to stay they would not mind the animal hair let on the funiture

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business