All reviews grassy area pet friendly hotel front desk no extra charge would stay here again breakfast room next morning bagels sausage pearl ms first floor rooms are clean staff was very friendly free breakfast pets lq jackson
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Upon check in the night auditor was on duty and was very unfriendly and literally called me a Witch. She refused to put in my elite member number for the points because was booked online. Was at this hotel for a week, housekeeper literally follows you down the hallway begging for a tip. Co worker goes down to lobby at 7 minutes till 6 and again same night auditor on desk will not let her have a cup of coffee till 6 am. Very unprofessional staff and rude. Stay somewhere else if you want a nice and friendly hotel...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were happy with the location for just a short weekend stay. The evening desk clerk, Reese, was very friendly and personable. As with any older property, you can see where patches have been done but overall appearance was clean and easy on the eyes. A little extra detail cleaning would be good i.e. corners in the bathroom tile, behind furniture, etc. Sofa sleeper in King Suite was uncomfortable so we moved the mattress to the floor. Couch had stains and floor got feet a little dirty but overall, we felt safe and comfortable. Very full our first night with noise from overhead but second night was quiet. They DO COUNT and check towels, linens, etc. so be warned if you are a collector of hotel linen. **

Room Tip: Bottom floor had a lot of overhead noise so maybe take a top floor room if possible.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am an elite member of La Quinta and highly recommend you find a different La Quinta.
Oh and the breakfast items were still frozen, required microwave. Obvious reason was to avoid waste! The line for the one microwave was terrible. All other La Quintas have a nice warm breakfast awaiting you.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Wonderful friendly staff.. Enjoyed our stay. Nice gym, pool area, and breakfast was stocked well with kits of choices... Pet friendly. All the staff was super polite!!!!! Rooms super clean! Will defiantly stay there for every family visit.. Great location. Enjoyed the Ridgeland Hot Air Baloon Festival. Made our holiday stay much more eventful.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I could not believe my eyes! I witnessed an altercation between two employees at this location. I must say this was something I never thought I would see on my vacation. The manager and the lady at the front desk were arguing behind the front desk and I heard the manager tell the lady working the front desk to "do something'' "do something" as to make the young lady attack her. Good job to the young lady for walking away and going back to the front desk. The manager needs to work on professionalism. I thought the manager was going into labor with all loud talking that she was doing.