“Good Location”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My family has stayed here twice for overnight stays for attending concerts at the coliseum this past year. It was a short 10 minute ride to the coliseum and was easy access to get back to hotel. They are a number of restaurants near by this location to choose from also. Our stay was very short but both times its was quiet with no problems at all. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean. We did not eat the breakfast either time but saw a crowd down there eating. It is an older property but we plan on staying here again if we are in the area as the rates are reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Upon check in the night auditor was on duty and was very unfriendly and literally called me a Witch. She refused to put in my elite member number for the points because was booked online. Was at this hotel for a week, housekeeper literally follows you down the hallway begging for a tip. Co worker goes down to lobby at 7 minutes till 6 and again same night auditor on desk will not let her have a cup of coffee till 6 am. Very unprofessional staff and rude. Stay somewhere else if you want a nice and friendly hotel...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were happy with the location for just a short weekend stay. The evening desk clerk, Reese, was very friendly and personable. As with any older property, you can see where patches have been done but overall appearance was clean and easy on the eyes. A little extra detail cleaning would be good i.e. corners in the bathroom tile, behind furniture, etc. Sofa sleeper in King Suite was uncomfortable so we moved the mattress to the floor. Couch had stains and floor got feet a little dirty but overall, we felt safe and comfortable. Very full our first night with noise from overhead but second night was quiet. They DO COUNT and check towels, linens, etc. so be warned if you are a collector of hotel linen. **

Room Tip: Bottom floor had a lot of overhead noise so maybe take a top floor room if possible.
A TripAdvisor Member
Nesbit, Mississippi
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am an elite member of La Quinta and highly recommend you find a different La Quinta.
Oh and the breakfast items were still frozen, required microwave. Obvious reason was to avoid waste! The line for the one microwave was terrible. All other La Quintas have a nice warm breakfast awaiting you.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A TripAdvisor Member
Raceland, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Wonderful friendly staff.. Enjoyed our stay. Nice gym, pool area, and breakfast was stocked well with kits of choices... Pet friendly. All the staff was super polite!!!!! Rooms super clean! Will defiantly stay there for every family visit.. Great location. Enjoyed the Ridgeland Hot Air Baloon Festival. Made our holiday stay much more eventful.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I could not believe my eyes! I witnessed an altercation between two employees at this location. I must say this was something I never thought I would see on my vacation. The manager and the lady at the front desk were arguing behind the front desk and I heard the manager tell the lady working the front desk to "do something'' "do something" as to make the young lady attack her. Good job to the young lady for walking away and going back to the front desk. The manager needs to work on professionalism. I thought the manager was going into labor with all loud talking that she was doing.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I called to get a group rate and the girl that answered the phone was very unprofessional and rude. I asked who I needed to speak with for getting this group rate (large group) and she gave me the persons name. Well, I couldn't understand her and asked to repeat that name....she huffed and was very rude and basically raised her voice at me and said the name.

Will not be staying here due to the lack of customer service and her rudeness towards a potential customer.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends