“Walk away.....Quickly!!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I had to make a quick trip to Jackson, MS, so I booked this place through Hotwire. I had never used Hotwire, and may never again. The young lady at the front desk was very quick with my check-in. On my way to the room, I noticed a weird smell of food cooking, and being burned. I noticed it when we left also. The room looked decent for a one night stay, at first. The carpet was filthy when I turned on the lights. The bed linens were fine, but the bedspread was stained. The room was a bit cool for me, so I turned on the heater. It never worked. I called the front desk and was told someone would be right up. They never came. The toilet lid was broken and glued back together. The shower had very little water pressure and the shower curtain had mildew. Please, don't try to save a few bucks, pay a little more and stay someplace nice. The lady at the front desk during my check-out was very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2011

Reviewed 6 June 2011

This Hotel is only what 10 years old and they have done nothing the bed spreads are old an nasty. The bath tub will not drain. The carpet is dirty and half of the rooms do not even have furniture in them. The appliances do not work and the sheets are old and grey. Choice really needs to shut it down this is one of the worst hotels me and my family have ever stayed at. The only thing good there is the staff. Yes and the inernet is so slow all day !!!!

Concerned Mom

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank greg170
Reviewed 24 March 2011

I met the sweetest desk clerk name Casey who made me feel like I was at home away from home. She was very helpful. I had a comfortable stay to wake up to the best breakfast host by far named Ceria, she fixed an awesome breakfast while checking me out and then taking me to the airport. She is a woman of many talents that the true definition of cross training!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2011

Hotel was clean, bed was comfy and had a great staff!

Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2010

Had to squash a roach as we walked in the door. There were stains on the carpet. The beds were comfortable enough. The location to airport was excellent. In fact the best thing about the stay was the free shuttle ride to the airport. For the overnight stay and park and ride to airport it is a good stay. We did pass a sleep in on our way to the airport may try that next time.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2010

I had a good enough experience at this hotel, somehow got upgraded to a suite which was nice. It was clean, comfortable, and they had an elaborate breakfast. Could definitely hear some noise from other rooms, but that did not go on too late. Not located in the best area, but I still felt safe enough traveling by myself.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2007

Hotel was clean and provided amenities as described, but the breakfast was only mediocre. I had to ask for decaf coffee to be made and for batter for the waffle maker, and food seemed to be provided in a hit or miss manner. I also had to call and request access for the 30 minute free long distance call which was part of the amenities. I wouls stay here again, but go out for breakfast. Not near alot of restaurants, but the nearby El Dorado Steak House was excellent for the price. I was warned by the proprieter of the restaurant to stay in Pearl and avoid Jackson proper when staying in the area.

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank notreallymyname
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Best Western Airport Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E
Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl
Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport
Sleep Inn Flowood
Sleep Inn Flowood
#7 of 10 in Flowood

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.

Address: 360 Gilchrist Dr, Pearl, MS 39208-6626
Region: United States > Mississippi > Pearl
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Price Range: £40 - £56 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Pearl