“Worst EVER”

Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Summerville, SC
“Worst EVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It took forever for the guy at the desk to check me in. He wasn't very friendly either. I got to my room and it smelled like a house that had been closed up for a long time. The tv remote would not work. I went to the desk and asked about it. They said that the tv had to be manually turned on and put on channel 4 in order to use the remote. (kind of defeats the purpose of a remote, doesn't it) The shower was VERY small and the shower head was broken and dangling around the floor. The 2nd night I was there. Neither of my room keys would work. No, I did not have them by my cellphone. They were in 2 different spots but neither would work. That same night, the tv, when turned on manually, had a line across the screen and that's all. I had to just listen to it. The next night it was the same thing. I finally tapped on the screen and it went to "snow" but started working once I put it on channel 4. I was never told about breakfast. I had no idea there was breakfast until I was leaving the hotel the next to the last day and saw people coming from the little room. It was closing down so I missed it anyway. The last day I was there, there was no breakfast except bananas and muffins. I have never had such issues at any hotel I have ever stayed in. I stayed here because it was the closest to where I needed to be on my visit. I will not stay here EVER AGAIN. I was really not happy with this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Spend a little more and go to Flowood.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

My daughter's softball team was in town for a tournament the weekend of 3/24. Our team chose to book rooms at this location due to the value and location. I was very pleased with everything! The value was excellent, the staff very attentive especially Alisha who checked us all in, she was so helpful and pleasant. She was definitely one of the best front counter people I've encountered and I stay in alot of hotels during ball season!! They even made little welcome bags for our team that consisted of bottled water, crackers and candy! The rooms were spacious and clean, breakfast was delicious especially the biscuits and gravy!! My one and only complaint was that the pool was unavailable (they said they don't open it until May) which had our girls a little depressed. After 10 hours at the ballpark all 11/12 year old girls want to do is go swimming especially in 80 degree weather!! Overall the experience was excellent and we will be staying in the same location in 3 weeks so hopefully the hotel will make an exception and have the pool ready for our 20+ girls that will be there!!

• Stayed March 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

I had to make a quick trip to Jackson, MS, so I booked this place through Hotwire. I had never used Hotwire, and may never again. The young lady at the front desk was very quick with my check-in. On my way to the room, I noticed a weird smell of food cooking, and being burned. I noticed it when we left also. The room looked decent for a one night stay, at first. The carpet was filthy when I turned on the lights. The bed linens were fine, but the bedspread was stained. The room was a bit cool for me, so I turned on the heater. It never worked. I called the front desk and was told someone would be right up. They never came. The toilet lid was broken and glued back together. The shower had very little water pressure and the shower curtain had mildew. Please, don't try to save a few bucks, pay a little more and stay someplace nice. The lady at the front desk during my check-out was very friendly.

• Stayed October 2011
Biloxi, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

This Hotel is only what 10 years old and they have done nothing the bed spreads are old an nasty. The bath tub will not drain. The carpet is dirty and half of the rooms do not even have furniture in them. The appliances do not work and the sheets are old and grey. Choice really needs to shut it down this is one of the worst hotels me and my family have ever stayed at. The only thing good there is the staff. Yes and the inernet is so slow all day !!!!

Concerned Mom

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank greg170
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2011

I met the sweetest desk clerk name Casey who made me feel like I was at home away from home. She was very helpful. I had a comfortable stay to wake up to the best breakfast host by far named Ceria, she fixed an awesome breakfast while checking me out and then taking me to the airport. She is a woman of many talents that the true definition of cross training!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Ridgeland, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2011

Hotel was clean, bed was comfy and had a great staff!

Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
meridian, ms
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2010

Had to squash a roach as we walked in the door. There were stains on the carpet. The beds were comfortable enough. The location to airport was excellent. In fact the best thing about the stay was the free shuttle ride to the airport. For the overnight stay and park and ride to airport it is a good stay. We did pass a sleep in on our way to the airport may try that next time.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl
Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport
Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl
Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport
Courtyard Jackson Airport/Pearl
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.

Property: Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Address: 360 Gilchrist Dr, Pearl, MS 39208-6626
Region: United States > Mississippi > Pearl
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Pearl