“Not real impressed”

Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Columbus, Mississippi
“Not real impressed”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Pulled up to see windows knocked out. Pot holes that will cause you to bite tongue. Breakfast was not cooked thoroughly. Broken waffle iron! The area looked liked it was run down. The only good thing was the cost of room went down from 100.00 a night to 65.00.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We received Senior Citizen rate, which was a good rate. We have stayed before at this hotel. It is convenient from interstate 20. It has always been a good place to stay, but their continental breakfast was not very good this time. It appeared that food was leftover from day before. Overall it was an ok stay for the price.

• Stayed March 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Have stayed at this hotel previously in the past. However the quality of this hotel is going downhill. The first problem I had was a white stain on the comforter that could hardly be missed by the cleaning staff. The hotel is in need of a remodel to keep up with the times. The internet did not work in my room so the clerk said that he would give us a reduced rate upon checkout. When we were checking out the front desk clerk was trying to figure out how to give us the discount. She assured us that she would get help doing so and we could go. We did not receive the discount she assured us of and has no recollection of it upon our phone call. I would only stay in this hotel as a last resort.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Clayton, Missouri
Reviewed 8 May 2012

C'mon travelers... you can do better than this hotel in Jackson/Pearl, MS. Dirty carpet, dirty bedspread, the hall smelled of Campbell's Bean Soup. I will give credit; the bathroom was clean. Staff was courteous enough, but they can't make up the basic shortcomings. Choose someplace else.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank StLMomma
Rockaway Beach, MO
Reviewed 29 April 2012

The bed was very hard, the ice machine did not work, nor the vending machine. I called the front desk to log on to my computer, the man at the front desk was not very kind. I wanted a secure login, he said he didn't have one. I complained about the bed and asked for another room. He didn't have another vacant room, but later, looking at the parking lot I saw only two other cars. The next morning there was only one other man having breakfast. I asked him what he thought of the breakfast and he said, "The salt shakers are empty, except for one. Sausage and eggs are not very warm. The coffee machine is empty. I went to the front desk to ask for a warm breakfast and coffee. It took him about 15 minutes, but I did get hot sausage, eggs, and coffee. I would advise others to pass on this lodging.

Room Tip: Go to the hotel next door.......Hampton Inn
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 21 April 2012

It was all great. Close to the airport and didn't have to go into flowood or Jackson.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Summerville, SC
Reviewed 10 April 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It took forever for the guy at the desk to check me in. He wasn't very friendly either. I got to my room and it smelled like a house that had been closed up for a long time. The tv remote would not work. I went to the desk and asked about it. They said that the tv had to be manually turned on and put on channel 4 in order to use the remote. (kind of defeats the purpose of a remote, doesn't it) The shower was VERY small and the shower head was broken and dangling around the floor. The 2nd night I was there. Neither of my room keys would work. No, I did not have them by my cellphone. They were in 2 different spots but neither would work. That same night, the tv, when turned on manually, had a line across the screen and that's all. I had to just listen to it. The next night it was the same thing. I finally tapped on the screen and it went to "snow" but started working once I put it on channel 4. I was never told about breakfast. I had no idea there was breakfast until I was leaving the hotel the next to the last day and saw people coming from the little room. It was closing down so I missed it anyway. The last day I was there, there was no breakfast except bananas and muffins. I have never had such issues at any hotel I have ever stayed in. I stayed here because it was the closest to where I needed to be on my visit. I will not stay here EVER AGAIN. I was really not happy with this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Spend a little more and go to Flowood.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl
Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport
Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl
Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport
Courtyard Jackson Airport/Pearl
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.

Property: Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Address: 360 Gilchrist Dr, Pearl, MS 39208-6626
Region: United States > Mississippi > Pearl
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Pearl