“Great place”

Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
“Great place”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Great staff and clean rooms. Traveling for business and had to extend my stay, they were more then accommodating. My flt got cancelled due to weather and I had to extend my stay again. Friendly warm staff made my stay a pleasant experience in a difficult situation. I would agree with a previous review, breakfast should be included.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Very nice place to stay. These nice hotels do seem expensive for the 'average Joe' like me. I liked the shuttle from airport. Everyone was very helpful. The shuttle was not allowed to shuttle me to the Amtrak station which disappointed me. They say it is an 'insurance issue'.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Elgin, United States
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel met and exceeded our needs for our wedding guests. Any issues were promptly resolved by the hotel staff. The staff went out of their way to accommodate our party. Discounted breakfast was an unexpected perk! This is a great place, clean, friendly and a great location. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Athens, United States
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We were very tired! The hotel staff was very courteous and their quick service helped us feel better. The food was delivered to our room quickly and was delicious. Our stay was pleasant in every way. Check-out was prompt as the clerk stopped what she was doing and gave me her full attention.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Cleveland, United States
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel. It's close to the Bass Pro and Outlets of Mississippi. We stayed here on your wedding night and they had a great hot tub. They also offer shuttles to the airport, which was very helpful. We would definitely stay there again in the future. We also like the lobby décor and the rooms were extremely nice.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Administrative A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden inn Pearl, MS for your honeymoon night. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. And we would like to say congratulations again. Please let us know how we can be of service in the future.
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I was given a room facing the highway... VERY loud! I requested a potential reassignment and was turned down. I was also put next to the elevator... had to overhear conversations & such right outside the door. The room was okay, but the carpet was quite worn (near the bathroom). Breakfast was $9.95 which seemed high- at this price, it should have been complimentary!

TV was small & remote only worked when I got about 2 feet from the TV!!!

Not impressed at all with this particular hotel- only chose it due to it's proximity to the Jackson Airport.

Room Tip: Insist on a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Administrative A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the noises that came from the highway nearby. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of better soundproofing our property. Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 5 January 2014

nice hotel- have stayed there several times over past 1 1/2 years-will stay again when i need to be in the area overnight. staff were friendly, helpful. good value for the price. location is good-lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple