“Business” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Cleveland, United States
“Business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

We had a group of 40 people traveling for business and the hotel staff was amazing. They had the rooms ready as soon as we needed them and they were so friendly. If you are in Meridian, this is the hotel to stay at.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Administrative A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and posting your comments to Tripadvisor. We appreciate your time and look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Rolling Fork, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have stayed in many hotels, but I have never experienced a staff like the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn in Pearl, MS. If you are like me and appreciate GOOD customer service, I truly recommend you stay at this hotel. Cedric stood out most of all.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the pleasant comments. Our staff works hard to provide the best service possible. Cedric is our top guy for going above and beyond. I am proud to have someone like him at the desk taking leadership in customer service. We thank you for your time and look forward to you staying with us in future.
Indianola, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

I must say this was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in due to the pleasant personalities I encountered. They were so warm and inviting. You know people aren't like that too much in jobs like this where they deal with the public and I can truly say they changed my mind. This one guy at the front desk should be promoted big time!! He went out of his way to learn the guests' names and I think that's a definite plus!! I pray that God blessed them all.

• Stayed February 2014
Jackson, MS, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

I had to go to Jackson and this hotel provided me very good amenities and services. My stay was comfortable. I really enjoyed the location as it was midway from my business site and the Airport. The Breakfast at this hotel was extremely good as the chef knew to make my Omelets the way I liked.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel in early February. I outlined my three main complaints below.

1) Noisy Rooms - I was in a room on the highway facing side of the hotel. It was so loud at night and they would not switch my room.

2) Broken Equipment in Exercise Room - I tried to go running in the morning but two of the three treadmills were broken.

3) Slow Internet - I came to the hotel for business and the Internet was incredibly slow.

The only good thing about the hotel was it's proximity to unhealthy restaurants and an outlet mall.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Great staff and clean rooms. Traveling for business and had to extend my stay, they were more then accommodating. My flt got cancelled due to weather and I had to extend my stay again. Friendly warm staff made my stay a pleasant experience in a difficult situation. I would agree with a previous review, breakfast should be included.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Very nice place to stay. These nice hotels do seem expensive for the 'average Joe' like me. I liked the shuttle from airport. Everyone was very helpful. The shuttle was not allowed to shuttle me to the Amtrak station which disappointed me. They say it is an 'insurance issue'.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business