“Quality at reasonable price”

Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Hilton Garden Inn is a top quality Hotel providing rooms with great amenities including a comfortable bed, internet, in room service, usually great locations, at a price you would pay for a moderate quality Hotel. The staff is always friendly and they go out of their way to help their guests in every way possible.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Administrative A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and posting to Tripadvisor. We value your opinion and take pleasure in making each guest stay an enjoyable one. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Good hotel friendley staff. Great breakfast made to order. Fresh and easy. Will stay here again in the future. Fairly close to the job site. and close to everything, even a wal mart, several resurants and plenty of gas stations,

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Administrative A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on Tripadvisor. We like to think we have: "Everything, Right Where You Need It." We appreciate your time and look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We had a group of 40 people traveling for business and the hotel staff was amazing. They had the rooms ready as soon as we needed them and they were so friendly. If you are in Meridian, this is the hotel to stay at.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and posting your comments to Tripadvisor. We appreciate your time and look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have stayed in many hotels, but I have never experienced a staff like the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn in Pearl, MS. If you are like me and appreciate GOOD customer service, I truly recommend you stay at this hotel. Cedric stood out most of all.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the pleasant comments. Our staff works hard to provide the best service possible. Cedric is our top guy for going above and beyond. I am proud to have someone like him at the desk taking leadership in customer service. We thank you for your time and look forward to you staying with us in future.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I must say this was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in due to the pleasant personalities I encountered. They were so warm and inviting. You know people aren't like that too much in jobs like this where they deal with the public and I can truly say they changed my mind. This one guy at the front desk should be promoted big time!! He went out of his way to learn the guests' names and I think that's a definite plus!! I pray that God blessed them all.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I had to go to Jackson and this hotel provided me very good amenities and services. My stay was comfortable. I really enjoyed the location as it was midway from my business site and the Airport. The Breakfast at this hotel was extremely good as the chef knew to make my Omelets the way I liked.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel in early February. I outlined my three main complaints below.

1) Noisy Rooms - I was in a room on the highway facing side of the hotel. It was so loud at night and they would not switch my room.

2) Broken Equipment in Exercise Room - I tried to go running in the morning but two of the three treadmills were broken.

3) Slow Internet - I came to the hotel for business and the Internet was incredibly slow.

The only good thing about the hotel was it's proximity to unhealthy restaurants and an outlet mall.

• Stayed: February 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl
Courtyard Jackson Airport/Pearl
Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
1 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport
Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl? Share your experiences!