Best Western Airport Inn
US$102
Courtyard
US$80
US$74
All reviewsfrench toastbest westernsfront deskroom was cleanrestaurants and shoppingboiled eggswaffleseating placesfast foodbreakfast buffetwould stay here againbraves baseballbusiness travelcheck in was easythe breakfast areamovie theatersitting area
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The hotel is not that far a drive from downtown Jackson. The room was clean. However, the microwave had the minute numbers worn off and I had to time the microwave cooking with my stopwatch. I mentioned this to the reception desk and they said that they are aware of this issue and when they remodel this will be fixed. The staff by the reception desk were nice and friendly. The free breakfast was good. There was one computer in the lobby area which I used. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This BW is convenient to the airport for an early rental car return. It is the old motel style with doors opening to the outside. We were on the lower floor and it worked well for us, as we had to haul everthing into the room and re-pack for the flight home. The down side of this is that there is a fair amount of truck parking and there was some noise early. The room and bathroom were clean enough and the king bed comfortable. There was a small couch that, although showing some wear, was nice for watching TV. There is free internet, but we were at the back of the motel and too far from the office for it to work. The front desk staff was friendly and the breakfast ok. Overall, we were pleased with our stay and would do it again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The only problem I had they entered my information wrong so I did not receive my points. However one of the ladies on the night shift spent a lot of time trying to solve the problem and get the points on my card, but she couldn't do it so I'm still with out my points. It is still a very nice hotel to stay with,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I personally searched around this area for a reasonably priced hotel based on trip advisor's rating. What a disappointment. When I arrived the girl at the front desk was nice and advised me that they were putting on a new roof so I would be on the bottom floorI didn't think much about it but was wondering why it wasn't noted anywhere on their website about the construction...

I went to the room and started my usual clean up routine which I perform at any hotel. This place was nasty... hair everywhere, bathroom toilet hadnt been touched, under the rim was scary, outside was worst, bad caulking never cleaned and an inch of dust around the baseboards. Phone - NASTY - Ridiculous! They don't really care and it shows. I finally went to bed and I have to admit that there was good water pressure in the shower, drainage was slow but the bed was comfortable and it was quiet.

I got up rather early to get to my destination and just before I left I started to hear loud banging - WOW! When I got back it was quiet again... next morning I decided to sleep in - the banging started at 8am! I called the front desk and asked for the manager. The girl was NASTY and he wasn't around. I hung up and called the 800 number for Best Western and THEY WERE NOT AWARE of the construction either - WOW!! This place does not deserve the Best Western logo. This is a cheap roadside motel with less than average furniture and it's outside entry. No workout room but you can use a hotel's workout room down the street (really?). I did not try the breakfast but trust me... pay a little extra and go to one of the other hotels in the area. It's not worth it and by the way - the manager never called me back. That's how much they truly care.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank CRD-2000
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Friendly staff welcomed us and gave us a little bit of history about the area. Enjoyed the bed - comfy and soft. The air conditioning in the room was easy to adjust and kept us at the perfect temperature all night. Lots of MAJOR shopping close by - Bass Pro Shop for him big outlet mall for me!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family