“Extremely Nice”

Candlewood Suites Pearl
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff there were super friendly and helpful. I din't know my way around and they were very patient with me. The room was spacious even with the full kitchen. The whole place was just clean and comfortable and very modern looking. I especially loved the free FAST internet and would most definitely recommend the Candlewood to anyone and everyone!!

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Having been a road warrior for over 25 years, I have stayed at many hotels on a long term basis. This property managed by Mr. Raj Patel is top shelf in my opinion.Mr.Patel was always attentive to my needs and made as comfortable as possible in a clean, well managed property. His staff was courteous and professional. i would recomend if you plan on staying in the Jackson/ Pearl area you stay at this property.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Candlewood as a chain offers some differences to regular hotels, the most noticable being the lack of continental breakfast but the addition of free laundry facilities. I stayed here due to the high Tripadvisor ratings. I wasn't disappointed. The room was in great condition. the fitness facilities were not bad, the only bad thing being that they adjoin the laundry area, so it gets pretty warm in there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2011

Stayed one night on business. First time I'd stayed in a Candlewood. I liked the room set-up with the full kitchen. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The internet was fast and the room had a good TV.

Only a couple of slight complaints. When I went to make coffee I noted that the kitchen counter wasn't extremely clean (just like it hadn't been wiped down). Also, when I was drying following the shower the first towel I grabbed had a strong musty order (no big deal...just grabbed another one which was fine).

There are nicer hotels in the area, but this is located well and is a good value. Would consider staying again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2011

This is a very nice hotel. I only stayed 1 night, but would be great for long-term stays because the rooms have full kitchens (frig, stove, dishes, glasses, etc.). Also nice hardwood floors in the kitchen. Very modern & contemporary furnishings. I recommend this hotel highly. About 10 minutes from downtown Jackson. There are plenty of places to eat near this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2011

We had strom damage at our home and Candlewoodd Suites has been our home away from home. The service is wonderful and the STAFF always friendly and willing to assist you in whatever you are in need of. The rooms are spacious and clean. They are centered very close to restaurants of every sort and easy to get to interstates.
All together this is a enjoyable experience, dispite the situation with my home.

Room Tip: Rooms are very quite.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2011

We stayed a Candlewood Suites in Vicksburg last night and liked it very much. In comparison, this Candlewood Suites in Pearl is a huge disappointment. It is not quite as new or quite as clean, but these are minor issues. The absence of a pool is a deal-breaker for my family. Based on my experience at this Candlewood Suites, I have significantly lowered my estimation of the entire Candlewood Suites chain.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family