Candlewood Suites Pearl
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshome away from homeextended staythe nicest hotelsdollar generalpots and pansfamily dollarfitness centerspacious roomother hotels in the areagreat roomkitchenettemississippipropertypantrypets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business would have made reservation at Candlewood closer to airport in Flowood myself. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful, room was average but does have a sink, stove , microwave and fridge. No pool was a real disappointment

• Stayed: May 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Dear Jettech56,

We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. Nevertheless, we’re sorry for any inconvenience you experienced because we did not live up to your expectations. Though we would prefer you had a better experience, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

My house was struck by lightening. I was pregnant with baby #2 and we have two dogs. The house lost power and was taking in water, by the next day it was too hot to sit in! My little family of four and two dogs moved into a room here for a couple of weeks. Sounds crazy hectic but it was quite accommodating! Especially for the price. Dog friendly yet clean and very roomy! Right next to dollar store for quick, cheap meal making AND an Anytime fitness!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I accidentally booked a day earlier than i intended on our two-night stay. The manager was very gracious and did not charge me the no-show fee. Everyone at the desk was very helpful--from locating specific requests for restaurants in the area to directions. The property is right off the interstate and it is easy to drive west into downtown Jackson. There are also lots of chain restaurant choices in the area. We had never stayed at a Candlewod Suite property before but really liked the full-kitchen addition and spacious room. It seems that there are
Its of business people who return stay there.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Ok hotel for the a nights stay with a pet. Room is large and the staff is friendly. However, the key to the room worked only 2 out of 10 times, when we first walked in the room smelled kinda musky, the walls are dirty with finger prints in the main room and the bathroom, the carpet had a red stain and the sheets smelled. I am surprised since we always have a great experience with Candlewood properties. Close to the I-20, easy to find.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Dear PaulABQ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am happy you found the staff friendly. I am sorry the cleanliness of the room and condition of the key cards did not live up to your expectations. We are always working to be the best we can be and improve on our level of service. The feedback we received from our guests, like you will help us to accomplish this.

Once again thank you for bringing this to our attention, as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We do hope you decide to give us another chance for a future stay.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Candlewood Suites is quickly becoming my hotel of choice when traveling across the USA. I never have a bad experience, the rooms are always clean and people friendly. They are also very accomodating to those who travel with pets. I love the recliners after a long day of driving!

Room Tip: Havent had a bad room - all are roomy even for a big dog like mine.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo