“Wonderful place!”

Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
cocoa
“Wonderful place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. Upon arrival I checked in with a very nice young lady that was warm and welcoming. She answered all my questions about the area and made me feel cozy as if I was home. I went to my room and it was very clean and spacious. No place I've been to has been perfect..but this place had all I needed and more! They had a kitchenette, nice comforters, fluffy pillows and the sun was shining through the open curtains. It was relaxing, the halls were quiet at night and the people were so hospitable and nice. They had free laundry and a cupboard with snacks and personal items. I used the business center and sat under the gazebo outside. It's nice reading under the trees when your on vacation..very relaxing. This location was two streets away from shopping (an outlet mall) dining, movie theater and a baseball field. They shot off fireworks Friday night to celebrate the big win, I guess. The front desk staff was amazing..very bright and always smiling!! The lady that checked me out was sweet also. What a great atmosphere! I will defiantly be back! I had a lovely time. Thank you Candlewood suites and staff!

• Stayed April 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I had a warm comfortable stay, the lady up front, Melissa, was very sweet and went out of her way numerous times to help me. A+ staff !! Great location, near almost everything you need! Good clean environment!!

• Stayed May 2014
Batesville, Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

As a frequent business traveler, this is the first hotel i have encountered that charged your credit card at 3pm prior to a 6pm arrival. Also charged the incorrect rate that had to be adjusted at discharge. Unable to view the TV due to "fuzziness". Reported but no action taken. The shower/tub has no safety strips in the tub, very slick, so shower at your own risk. The morning of departure the shower pull fell apart, no time to report so had to improvise. Why assign a room that backs up to the elevator so the guest has to listen to the elevator going up and down all night when other rooms are available as the hotel was not full. Also would have thought that they would at least empty the garbage each day.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms backing up to elevator
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Betty G
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Pearl, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Betty G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is truly regrettable to see the accommodations you received prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Adrian D
Case Manager
IHGCare
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

My stay was wonderful. I loved the access to the mall and restaurants. The lady at the front desk, Melissa, was so friendly and professional. She made me feel at home with her attitude! Recommend this place to all!

• Stayed February 2014
Calhoun County, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

This place is very accommodating. With a kitchen, DVD player, comfy beds, A snack room, fitness center and anything you need at the front desk! The location is great with shopping and places to dine minutes away. I had a great stay and the rooms were clean and spacious! The young lady at the front was nice and attentive. I enjoyed conversating with her. Overall, I felt at home. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone. Just wonderful.

• Stayed February 2014
New orleans
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We had an event in Florence, MS south of Jackson and stayed here. I had to reserve two rooms with different arrival dates. The management was most helpful in making our schedules of arrival work. The suite rooms were well appointed--comfortable beds--and prepared, including instructions on the appliances. A plus were the full size refrigerators. The small gym was another plus.The hotel is really designed for extended stays, and as a result it works well for a long weekend. Parking is ample and accessible. It would help, however, if the hotel were listed on the interstate lodging signs (take Exit 48 from I-20 to the South about a half mile). The accommodations, price, and location are all more than acceptable.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Flint, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Every hotel of any worth has clean rooms and a friendly staff, but here you get that and a true since of recognition. We have been here off and on now for several months and every time is the same. Consistency, the staff is always friendly the rooms are comfortable and clean. Your at home here. Raj and his crew make sure of that.

Room Tip: We have stayed in everything from the king rooms to the suites. All are great.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business