Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport
Hotels.com
US$93
US$89
SleepInn
Best Western Airport Inn(Pearl)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$69
Priceline
US$64
Priceline
All reviewsarrived late and left earlycomfortable bedsstaff was friendlygreat place to staysink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2014

When I got into the bed last night I noticed blood stains on the pillow case and sheets. I went down to the front desk at midnight (which is when I got in the bed) and was told I should have checked the sheets when I checked in! I specifically chose this hotel for it’s shuttle service to and from the hotel. When I checked in last night I informed the front desk I need a noon shuttle. This morning when I checked on the shuttle I was told I never informed anyone last night and that the shuttle would not be available until 2pm. My flight is at 3pm. The manager Raj is rude and unwilling to offer the slightest bit of customer service. Save your money and stay at another hotel! This is the worst customer service I have ever received!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Left my Sony PSP on the bath sink counter. 100% positive. Called the next day and was told no one found it. Called again 2 days later, same answer and I was told a manager/owner would call me back shortly. I was also told that I would only get an appology. No call was returned. Make sure you don't leave anything behind if you stay at this hotel. Sad part is if the employees steal from the customers, they will steal from the owner, who it appears doesn't care.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
amychason, Manager at Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

We are very sorry for your losing your PSP. I can assure you that no one at Ramada stole or would steal anything from guests or anyone else. That item if found by housekeeping would have been locked in the owners office. Housekeeping forgot to tell the front desk it was found and that is why you were told that. Once you called back and the management located the device it was mailed to you. We are sorry for any trouble this has caused you. We really hope you will give our Hotel another chance. Thank you

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My husband and I needed a decent place to stop for the night with a thunderstorm breaking, so we decided on the Ramada. It was a good choice. The rooms have obviously been remodeled very recently (some molly bolt holes still patched yet unpainted), and the linens and room itself were all clean. The fridge and microwave both worked well. Breakfast was pretty good, too! Oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, muffins, waffles, and plenty of coffee. The staff was very friendly. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to stay to the back of the hotel; the front rooms catch check-in noise. The lower "100" rooms are particularly noisy because of a door to the outside which closes loudly.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple