“Wonderful Staff”

Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Clean and tidy hotel, arrived very tired after long flight, check in easy and staff very pleasant, free parking , usual start breakfast.
very close to interstate.
good value for an airport hotel, all rooms inside hotel, lift to all floors

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fozzie555
Reviewed 15 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Reviewed 8 April 2014

When I got into the bed last night I noticed blood stains on the pillow case and sheets. I went down to the front desk at midnight (which is when I got in the bed) and was told I should have checked the sheets when I checked in! I specifically chose this hotel for it’s shuttle service to and from the hotel. When I checked in last night I informed the front desk I need a noon shuttle. This morning when I checked on the shuttle I was told I never informed anyone last night and that the shuttle would not be available until 2pm. My flight is at 3pm. The manager Raj is rude and unwilling to offer the slightest bit of customer service. Save your money and stay at another hotel! This is the worst customer service I have ever received!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Left my Sony PSP on the bath sink counter. 100% positive. Called the next day and was told no one found it. Called again 2 days later, same answer and I was told a manager/owner would call me back shortly. I was also told that I would only get an appology. No call was returned. Make sure you don't leave anything behind if you stay at this hotel. Sad part is if the employees steal from the customers, they will steal from the owner, who it appears doesn't care.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
amychason, Manager at Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

We are very sorry for your losing your PSP. I can assure you that no one at Ramada stole or would steal anything from guests or anyone else. That item if found by housekeeping would have been locked in the owners office. Housekeeping forgot to tell the front desk it was found and that is why you were told that. Once you called back and the management located the device it was mailed to you. We are sorry for any trouble this has caused you. We really hope you will give our Hotel another chance. Thank you

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl
Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Hampton Inn Jackson- Flowood
The Westin Jackson
#11 of 39 in Jackson
12 mi away
WoodSpring Suites Jackson South

Been to Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport

Address: 341 Airport Rd S, Pearl, MS 39208-6694
Region: United States > Mississippi > Pearl
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Price Range: £52 - £59 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Pearl