“Worn but decent”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 12 November 2010

Hotel was a little worn but the room was clean. Breakfast includes basics like cereal and toast, scrambled eggs, biscuits w/ gravy and bacon. A lot of decent restaurant selections within a 3 minute drive so there's no need to get back on the freeway. However there's no restaurant within walking distance unless you want to go to Ruby Tuesday's. The hotel is located right behind Econo Lodge - it shares the same parking lot as Hampton's Inn.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank hppycts
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 9 July 2010

Terrible hotel! The carpet in pur room was wet and buckled up. The air conditioner could not remove the dampness from the room. When I arrived I smelled bug spray in the parking lot, and when I left the next morning my car was crawling with ants! The staff obviously knew of the ant problem but only offered a "sorry about that". I will never stay at that hotel again!

Reviewed 29 January 2010

We were in Jackson for one night, and needed a clean, comfortable, safe place to stay. We chose the Holiday Inn Express in Pearl based on reviews from TA and the location. We were well pleased with the accommodations. We had a room with two queen beds. It was very clean and inviting. The beds were quite comfortable, and the bathroom was well equipped with plenty of towels, bath cloths, and toiletries. We had an early breakfast with hot and cold selections that were well stocked. Everything was much to our satisfaction, and the room rate was a great value!

Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank MSRuby-7
Reviewed 4 December 2009

Due to a flat tire on a road-trip, my friend and I had no choice but to stay in Pearl overnight. We booked our room on Hotwire about an hour before arriving. I have to admit, I was hesitant to stay here. I'm more of a Sheraton/Hilton kind of girl, but I was extremely impressed with this hotel. From check in to check out, the staff was wonderful. Even though it was late at night, the young man who checked us in was pleasant and helpful. Our room was spacious and clean. Beds were very comfortable. Good free breakfast in the morning. Free wi-fi in rooms.
The morning staff was so helpful in advising us where to go to fix our flat. They even drove by to check on us a few hours later while we were at the gas station! I wish I remembered their names so that I can thank them.
This Holiday Inn and it's staff completely changed my views on Holiday Inns (in a positive way). Other hotels can learn a few things from this place!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DH2770
Reviewed 26 March 2009

Stayed here one night after flying into Jackson later in the evening. If you are looking for a clean room about 10 minutes from the airport or just along your I-20 route, this will do. It's a little bit older of a hotel, so it is not as nice as some of the newer locations of the Holiday Inn Express chain, but it still offers everything you would expect from its name. The location seemed safe. There is a Waffle House across the street. Easy on/off access to I-20. Pool was covered for the winter. Internet was hardwired and very reliable. Free breakfast in the morning and very friendly service. I would stay here again if traveling through Mississippi.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2008

I stayed one night at the HIE in Pearl, MS.

The staff was very friendly and attentive. The rooms were well taken care of and the bed was comfortable.

Internet is hardwired and works well.

The hotel had the new HIE breakfast and everything was good.

I would recommend this Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: February 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Louisiana
Reviewed 27 February 2006

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was okay (2 star). Spitum or worse was splattered all over one wall including a large picture.

If you go there, don't eat at Shoney's or Ryan's. The food was awful.

I've ate at Shoney's & Ryan's in several different towns, but this was rediculous.

• Stayed: February 2006