“Staff could use customer training” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson Airport

Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
jhth1234
“Staff could use customer training”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

We stay in Marriott branded hotels 50+ nights a year.This hotel is or least favorite. The hotel appears clean and is in a good location. The desk staff has to be the most unhelpful and rude we have experienced. This is not based on just one visit but multiple visits over the past four years. We will look at staying somewhere else next time.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
FairfieldJacksonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson Airport, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
My name is Jessica and I'm the assistant manager at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. I would first like to apologize for the rude behaviour you experienced at our hotel. We try to provide our guest with excellent service and always try to go above and beyond to satisfy their every need. I will definitely ensure that we work on our customer service and satisfaction. I hope that you give us another chance to show you how truly great we are at customer service and satisfaction. If there is anything I can help with to help make your stay better next time please reach out to me, I would be more than happy to assist you!

-Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Was in town for a few nights for a family wedding. While the decor and location aren't exactly to my taste -- it is in the midst strip malls and highways -- it is well connected and good value. Breakfast was simple but varied and the rooms and beds big and comfortable. The people working here could not have been nicer.

• Stayed December 2013
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

The room was nice, great breakfast, the only downfall was no Microwave in the room. I had to go to the service desk to use the microwave .The hotel has a great location, it's within walking distance from the movies & Sam's club, Bass Pro Shops, & the Outlets of Mississippi are right around the corner.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Centreville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is my first time in Mississippi, here visiting my Military husband. This is the second Fairfield I've stayed at (1st in PA, 2nd here in MS) and I've been very satisfied. Staff has been very friendly, free breakfast was great, rooms very clean and the cleaning crew have been great about making sure we have clean towels and anything else we may need. Also, this hotel is within walking distance to the movie theater, baskin robins and several restaurants, which is a huge plus for me. Also, the internet connection seems to be good, I'm actually using it now, I check out tomorrow. I noticed online that it says the rooms were renovated this year, and I will say that you can tell. All carpets look brand new and again, everything was very clean.

Room Tip: We had a king room on the 2nd floor that faced the front of the building and like I said in my revie...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

The government shutdown changed our travel plans and we found ourselves in Jackson MS. After staying in Hope Hull Alabama at a newer Fairfield we decided to give this location a try. The front desk clerk on duty upon our arrival was not as customer oriented as the staff that replaced him. End of the shift blues....the rooms were clean and the mattresses very comfortable. We utilized one of the business computers to obtain updated travel information and informed the front desk that the second computer needed some service. The breakfast area was quite large, but I have not understood the philosophy of starting breakfast later on a weekend....not helpful! Also the breakfast employee spent time chatting away with another employee instead of prepping the food. Several hotel guests were lining up because of the need to leave. Management should review weekend starting times across all of the Marriott brand hotels. The food was average, not really worth the wait, but we needed some protein. Overall, a ver nice stay and worth your time to stop over.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank godfather24601
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

The front desk clerks are friendly and professional. I was warmly greeted and was treated as a person not a number. My room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast area was well taken of, fully stocked, clean, and tasty. The stay was wonderful and I will stay there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

This hotel is nice and new. The room was clean, quiet, comfortable and well arranged and the staff was very friendly. Convenient location. Breakfast was great too. I would definitely stay here again.::-)............

• Stayed August 2013