“I'd stay again.”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #19 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 8 August 2011

The property is rather old, but my stay was inexpensive. I loved the soft, sage-colored bed sheets. Breakfast was unimpressive, but the staff were quite friendly. Dining and fuel options are nearby, as is I-20.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge

Reviewed 21 February 2011

For the price I paid I guess I cannot complain to much about the quality of the place. The lady at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. We changed our room upon arrival to one that had a sofa bed as the wife's brother decided to come on the trip. When we got into the room it had a very musty smell to it. The microwave looked to be from the 50's. There was a used towel sitting behind the toilet that housekeeping must have missed. All of this I could have dealt with were it not for the bed. We woke up several times during the night because the bed had so little support that we found ourselves sliding the the middle throughout the night.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2007

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The housekeeping wakes you up at around 8 am to clean your room. The enternet was so crapy that I tried to long into it and it told me that I had to pay for it. When it was supposed to be free. I so a couple of roaches running around in the bathroom. The room had a really funny smell to it like something had died there before. There was not really iany parking to park. So I had to park almost across the street and walk to the room. There free breakfast was not much at all a couple of donuts. But that is how I rated this stay here. The mangement did not even try to do anything to correct the problem and all they had to say was that housekeeping does that all the time. And that most of the guest are used to it and it does not bother them when they just wlk into the room to clean it. And overall I should have been up already even though I did not get into the room until midnight.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)