US$112
US$118
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$67
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$118
US$139
SpringHill Suites
US$112
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsomeletgreat hotelevening receptionmade to order breakfastcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripindoor poolhappy hourbreakfast staffthe managersliving areanice areastaff was very friendlyfamily reunionenjoyed my staynice staywould stay again
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Everything about our stay here was EXCELLENT!!! The Hotel location, the Staff, the Rooms...EVERYTHING!!! I highly recommend and will stay many more times!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

It is nice to hear you "highly recommend" our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Stayed here one night in a beautiful suite that looked new. Spacious living room and bathroom. Great location, walking distance to an outdoor mall and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2012

Thank you for such a nice review for our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. We look forward to hosting you in the future.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

Arrival was great and got checked into a suite with a nice kitchen, nice desk, bedroom with closet, and a nice big bathroom. Two nice T.V.'s, one in the bedroom and one in the living room and a door between if someone wanted to stay up late and not bother the other. Could see the TV well from the desk area when working. Great property and space, problem started when I connected to the internet to work. My laptop wouldn't connect. When i called the front desk, they treated me like I didn't know what I was doing and it was somehow my fault. I'm a tech professional and travel all the time and use internet everywhere. After looking, she decided the problem was that I was in the wrong room and asked me how I got there! Well, I checked in and this is the room you assigned me and gave me a key! After 10 minutes, I got a call back and the solution was that I needed to move rooms. Ok, this is wireless internet, the room shouldn't matter. After trying to explain that, and reminding her that I have already unpacked everything and have been using the room, she decides I can stay. She then made a change to the assignment, I assume room/name entry and the internet worked fine. However, for the next 2 days of my stay I had to have my key reset each day as for some reason it assumed I wasn't in this room. This was an extra pain as it rains in MS and the room key also grants you entry for the door by the parking lot. I couldn't get in either. No apology during the key resets, even after I explain I am having to do it AGAIN. Great property, but I wouldn't stay again unless I hear of improvement in customer service.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Azfiero88
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2012

We are dismayed to learn of your experience. This is certainly not representative of the level of service we strive to extend to our guests. I always utilize feedback like yours for staff training purposes and will make certain our team understands that such treatment of guests will not be tolerated! Please know your comments are taken very seriously and will be acted upon immediately.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

I had only one night in this hotel, but what an impression it made! The overall structure and decor are very modern and unlike most hotels in central Mississippi.
The staff were friendly and very helpful..extra towels... delivery of wine opener.. restaurant recommendations... My second floor room was quite large and bath extras were appreciated! As a solo traveler, I did feel secure when I arrived quite late after going out with friends (and thats saying something in the Jackson area) A made to order omlette and hearty breakfast awaited me the next morning. The area of Ridgeland/Madison is growing rapidly. There is a lot to do, great shopping and eateries. I plan to head there and stay at Embassy Suites again!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank LizandGov

We are always glad to hear from our guests and are pleased our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland met all your needs. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your great review.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Stayed 2 nights on business this week. This is a beautiful contemporary styled hotel with a superb staff! I highly recommend choosing this property for your stay. Entire property is spotless, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. The made to order breakfast is the best I've found. Check in was a breeze. Everyone at this hotel was very customer oriented. I've already recommended this hotel to several coworkers that travel to Jackson.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank firemshll
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2012

We are glad to hear you thought enough of our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland to recommend it to your co workers and we look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks for a great review.