“Ridgeland MS Embassy Suites”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Memphis, United States
“Ridgeland MS Embassy Suites”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Staff consistently exhibited excellent customer service. Loved the pool, breakfast & the manager's reception. Facility was well-maintained, clean and also well-decorated for the holidays. I needed directions to a couple of locations and staff printed them out & later checked to make sure I got there okay. Easy walking to nice shopping area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
We always love hearing from our return guests and would like to thank you for all your kind words regarding our staff. Thank you for your great review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Brandon, United States
Reviewed 7 December 2013

My mother and I stayed at the Embassy Suite in Madison. Every visit there has been a fantastic visit. When we entered the hotel, guest services was very pleasant and helpful. I explained that my mother was disabled. They made sure that we selected a room to accomodate her. Everyone was very nice. Breakfast was superb. Hats off to the Chef, best omelet in town! There is no place like the Embassy! Looking forward to my next stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for saying you had an excellent visit and we are glad to have been able to accommodate you mother who is disabled here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland.
Your kind words about our staff is appreciated and we will be sure to let them know. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Was pleasantly surprised with Embassy Suites, this was first time to stay in one. Nice ambience and good breakfast selection. Rooms quiet, clean and large enough for family. Especially the hide a bed sofa. Close to an upscale shopping center and to many good eating places in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
We are happy to read you were pleasantly surprised with our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Thank you for your great review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.
Lake, United States
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The Hotel was very clean, the staff was so friendly. I will be going back. clean indoor pool and Jacuzzi. Free cocktail in the afternoon, and the breakfast was amazing! I recommend this hotel to everyone. Great for a couple to spend quiet time together or Great for the whole family..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
We are happy to read your enjoyed your stay here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit.
Belton, Texas
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I generally stay at either this hotel or the Jackson Hilton on County Line Rd. when I come to Jackson. I was really excited when Jackson finally had an Embassy, and still am. However, I hope that this Embassy keeps up the property. I'm noticing on this trip that the little things are slipping, such as attention to detail on cleaning and upkeep. The couch in my suite has a huge rip in it, which should have been noticed by housekeeping a fixed. Great restaurants nearby, like PF Changs and Biaggis.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for providing us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel. Comments and suggestions from our guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our Mission to be the first choice of travelers like yourself. Once again, the time taken along with the effort made to share your observations with us is most appreciated.
Smyrna, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

My review should be 3.5 but I wanted to make sure management saw it and because the system wouldn't let me do it.......This is my favorite hotel when I'm in the area but had an issue with housekeeping not cleaning my room. To my surprise when I got back from the game to find a couple towels hanging on the door in a hotel bag. After entering, I found the bed unmade and room unattended too. Yes, they picked up used towels ONLY. Remember the clean towels was left hanging on the door.

After seeing this I went to the front desk to make them aware of it....they said they were so sorry and would I like to have a snack to make up for it. I found that to be funny as if a snack was all I need. This coming from the the most fattest STATE ( my home state). They were really nice.

I mentioned it to Ms. Angela this morning that I need towels and soap. When I got to my room from breakfast, I had both. I will stay again because I'm not going to let one poor performance on house keeping stop me from staying at a good hotel but a second one will.

Maybe they were trying to get to the game!!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
We’re always working to improve our product and services and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences. There is no excuse for the housekeeping issues that occurred during your stay. We have been working with our staff to ensure these matters are corrected. Thank you for the distinct service you have provided us by sharing your thoughts.
Cottondale
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Our hotel stay was generally rated as very good. The room was clean and quiet. The customer service was good and the breakfast was FANTASTIC, best we have had in an embassy suites property. You do need to bring your own lighting for the bathroom because it is only lit by two small, tiny mirror lights (think dark back room in a bar). Also bring a polar bear suit if you plan to use the indoor, "heated "pool. the temp was 46 degrees. We actually measured it.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
We are very sorry there was a problem with the pool not being heated enough along with not enough lighting in the bathroom during your stay with us but are happy we met all your needs as being a good clean hotel with good staff. Thank you for your review and for your business. We you will give us another chance and stay with us again on your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland? Share your experiences!