“Not what I expected but okay”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
“Not what I expected but okay”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the embassy suites for one day. I was allowed early check in which was great; however, when I got into the room I noticed a wet towel hanging on the bathroom door which let me know the room had not been cleaned thoroughly. I let that go since the room looked clean and comfortable. Upon closer inspection I noticed the floor in the kitchen area was sticky and the worst part of the enture visit was the air conditioning. It would not get cool for some reason. The maintenence guy came quickly and the service was great but the room didnt really cool until we were preparing to leave the next day. I won't let this experience keep me from returning but I hope my review will be seen by someone that can make improvements.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
We are sorry you were not cool during your stay with us and we are happy to have fixed the problem. Thank you for for saying our service was good and that you will be coming back. Thank you for helping us find and fix our problems with your review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Columbus, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is a very delightful hotel centered near shopping center and convenient to Interstate for relatively easy access. The hotel is clean and staff is very accommodating. The evening reception is one of the best I have attended in all my Embassy Suite stays.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are glad you enjoyed the evening reception here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The Hotel itself looks new and the staff are outstanding. The problem revolves around eating. The hotel is located in a complex of business buildings and really lacks places to eat unless you want to get back on the road. The restaurant at the Hotel has great food for lunch but dinner the choices do not change. Breakfast is a mixed bag. Pool was above average. This review is a hit and miss and I would stay there again and recommend it ONLY because of all the Hilton properties in Jackson it has the ONLY indoor pool.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
We are glad to read you enjoyed our hotel and especially the pool. Thank you for your business and for your review. We hope to be seeing you again in the near future.
Pascagoula, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Excellent---I enjoyed my stay and look forward to staying again. The friendliness of the staff for they were warm, inviting and courteous. Cleanliness of the facility, the atmosphere, the décor, etc. The food is outstanding and so is the staff that prepared and served it. The conference room is professional and comfortable. I so look forward to visiting your facility again!! The location of this hotel is wonderful and in the heartbeat of the city. Without reservations or hesitation, I would recommend it to business, family and friends.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for such a nice review and for your high recommendation to others. Your great review will be shared with our staff here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Thank you!
Canton, MS, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Staff and management went out of their way to make our stay a memorable experience. A complimentary bottle of wine and a plate of snacks were in our room for us to enjoy. The bartender took special care of us on our anniversery and the service was excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are happy to have provided you a great stay here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland for your 1st anniversary. Your review is greatly appreciated and we hope to be seeing you again soon.
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We find this hotel to be very convenient and accommodating. This was the second time at this venue while attending the USAGymnastic Regional and National tournaments in Jackson in which our granddaughter participated. Our son and his family also stayed here for the entire weekend. Hopefully, we'll be back soon.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are happy to know your and your family had a good stay here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland and we also hope your next stay will be a longer one. Thank you for being a return guest and for your great review.
Winona, United States
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay!! It was a great learning experience. I would definaitely recommend this hotel! It was absoluely beautiful! it had a great view of a beautiful pond with ducks. The hotel close to the shopping area. Again i really enjoyed my stay at The Embassey Suites!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
We are glad to read you enjoyed you stay here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland during your resent business trip to our area. Thank you for your business and such a nice review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland? Share your experiences!