“Lovely Hotel and INCREDIBLE Service!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
San Antonio, Texas
“Lovely Hotel and INCREDIBLE Service!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My girlfriends and I stayed at this hotel on our way back to Texas after the World's Longest Yard Sale this summer. We pulled into Jackson in a terrible rainstorm and intended to stay downtown at a historic hotel. Downtown Jackson was like a war zone so we found the always dependable Embassy Suites. Checkin was easy and the front desk clerk sent us to a fabulous Italian restaurant not far away. Our room was great--no detail left lacking. We had a great breakfast the next morning and I was impressed that the hotel GM walked the dining room greeting guests and making sure everyone had what they needed. When we got to Dallas that night I discovered I had left my brand new charger in the room. We have all done that, but I took a chance and called the hotel to see if they could find it. Naturally, they could not and I was mad at myself for leaving a $50 charger behind. I called back a second time and spoke to the sweetest lady, Janie Collins, who is head of housekeeping. That incredible woman searched every cart, the room, everywhere she could think of and couldn't locate it. Most people would give up, but this lady continued the search for a week until she located the charger. She called this morning to let me know she was mailing it to me. I was so impressed! We would have stayed there again anyway, but when an employee gives service this outstanding, it deserves recognition. Kudos to the leadership and customer care at Embassy Suites Jackson, MS!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
We are happy we were able to get your charger back to you and we will also be sure to let Janie know all the great things you have said about her. Thank you for such a great review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Abilene, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great hotel, great staff. Highly recommended! We stay here two to three times a year for a visit with our family. Great location. Breakfast is great as is the evening reception. Its always nice to see the same staff upon each visit. This tells me that Hilton must take care of their staff! We always stay at Hilton properties.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We always enjoy hearing from our return guests here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Thank you for such a great review and we look forward to your next visit.
st. louis, missouri
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were recently traveling to Florida with two 11 year old boys and stayed at the Embassy Suites 2 nights to see Civil War sites. This hotel is beautiful. The people who worked there were so welcoming. The separate living room with sleeper sofa and bedroom with king bed were great for a little privacy and I loved that the large bathroom had doors to both the bedroom and kitchen area. There is a free Manager's Reception each evening with chips, dips, salsa, veggies and cheese and free drinks. There is a small restaurant with good food and the breakfasts were huge! We spoke to the manager at least 3 times because she was always overseeing what was happening and greeting guests. I would go back again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Our second floor room looked out on the roof of the entry and AC units. You might want to be higher.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
We are happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again on your next trip our way.
Russellville, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Hotel clean and staff very friendly. Make sure to verify the closing time of the hot tub. They shut it down 30 min to an hour before the sign said it would close. Other than that, was very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
We are glad to read you had an enjoyable stay here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Thank you for such a nice review.
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 3 August 2014

What ever takes you to Jackson be sure and include the Embassy Suites ! Sure Jackson not NYC, but who is?

Led by a capable manager who literally is everywhere, George Papas, the Suites set a needed and better standard for the Jackson area. The warm Southern greeting, the wonderful breakfast and the evening reception combine to make this place really work for you the guest. This is my place to stay when In the Jackson area.

Rooms are super quiet, beds very comfortable and the bath towels plush.

Room Tip: Anything above the second floor
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
We are glad to read you consider our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland your place to stay when in our area. Thank you for such a nice review.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stay in hotels in Jackson a lot and tend to use one of three, but cousins were also visiting from around the country and made their reservations at Embassy Suites ahead of me so I stayed there to be close to them. I had admired this building for the few years since it was built abd thought one day I sure would like to stay there. I have been wowed at ES in the past. This was THE exception. My room was hot.... 75 degrees hot and the techs or the manager could not fix the issue with anything better than a fan. House keeping let my paper goods in the bath room run completely out and I had to replenish them myself. The only remarkable item on their very boring breakfast buffet was the amazing chef who created divine omelets. Ho hum powdered scrambled eggs, was just the tip of the iceberg. To get a room change I had to threaten to sleep in the lobby!!! true!. Pass on this one and go elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We’re very sorry that your experience at our property wasn’t up to our usual high standards and we apologize for all the inconvenience you experienced. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area and experience the excellent level of hospitality that the Embassy Suites brand is known for.
Starkville, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I went for a business conference and was amazed at how relaxing the hotel made the experience. Complimentary breakfast was amazing, and a drink post conference was just enough to make the move from work to play. Great location with an outdoor shopping center nearby. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are glad to read your business conference turned into a mini vacation. Thank you for the good review and we hope to be seeing you again here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland? Share your experiences!