“Very Relaxing”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Old Agency Road
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I ate at Mint while in Jackson, MS on a business trip. It is located a really nice shopping area with great stores and a very walkable landscape. The restaurant has a really upscale flare and the food didn't disappoint. I had a classic ceasar salad with chicken and the server recommended I try the "butter burger" I was a bit sceptical but I was pleasantly pleased with the meal. It was great!!! also, the drink menu and wine is list should suit most very well.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I was wondering if I was going to find a great local place while near Jackson MS. My client recommended the Mint.
The Fillet Beef tenderlion was very tender as the name would suggest :). The waitress was very friendly and curtious. She made this road weary traveler feel at home.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I have never eaten duck nachos but these were great ! the drinks were great ! the turkey patty melt very good ! NICE place ....I'd go back !

Reviewed 6 April 2013

We stopped in recently for Saturday Brunch. Food and service were excellent. They have half price Mimosas and Bloody Mary's!! Shrimp tacos were great. Ahi Tuna stack appetizer very delicious. Ordered beignets for dessert, server informed us it would take about 10 minutes to get because the make them fresh when you order. They were worth the wait!! very good, came with two dipping sauces, raspberry and bourbon caramel. The caramel was excellent with the fresh, hot beignets. This was our first time to go to Mint, we will be back.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

This is a popular restaurant & bar located in an upscale pedestrian mall, Modern but warm decor with tall banquets, wood floors and an enormous red crystal chandelier over the bar area. Active and energetic happy hour crowd ranging mainly in their 20s & 30s. Food is inventive and delicious. Try the tuna tower, duck quesadillas! Bar service is excellent (see if you can get a waitress named Kenny) and they pour a strong drink here. Popular for lunch too, but I'm more acquainted with their Sunday brunch and getting together there after work.