“The best BBQ in town!”
Review of The Pigskin

The Pigskin
Ranked #91 of 153 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: They have delicious catfish!
Description: They have delicious catfish!
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I visit Pigskin often and without a doubt the pulled port sandwich is some of the best I have had anywhere! Love it!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

My wife and I were very pleased with the best BBQ we may have ever had ever, and definitely the best we've ever had for $22! Great service, speedy meal delivery and wonderful taste. If you're in Jackson, you gotta come check out The Pigskin!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I had lunch at The Pigskin today, January 9, 2014. I had the large rib plate. Along with that I had baked beans, and potato salad. I had a choice of a mayo based, or a mustard based potato salad. I had the mustard based potato salad, and it was very good. I think it was a nice touch to offer a choice. The ribs were some of the very best I have ever had - bar none. The environment was a football theme which I'm not crazy about, but, given the quality of the food, it really didn't matter. There were TV's, but they weren't "in your face" so you weren't forced to watch them. I will be going back, and anyone in the Ridgeland area should be encouraged to try the ribs. The tab was around $17, and for the amount of food, and the quality of the food, I felt that it was very reasonable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, so I felt that the service was very good. This place is head and shoulders above other bar-b-q restaurants.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

The ribs and smoked chicken are incredible! This is a hidden treasure that must be found, if your in the area it's the best!

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I love love love the BBQ Pork Sandwich Plate!!! If anybody remembers Tennessee Pit BBQ on the spillway it is the closest I have found to it! I eat here frequently and always order the BBQ Pork with the mild sauce but my family members order other stuff and say it is delicious as well. You gotta go eat here! It is addictive!

1  Thank tdugas