Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Homewood
US$103
Hotels.com
US$112
All reviewswafflesbusiness travelerroom was cleanrecommend this hotelnatchez tracecleaning staffplace to stayfree breakfastjackson areanice staystaff was friendlymotelmscerealinterstate
Reviewed 13 July 2011

The staff was very courteous! The flat screens were very nice and the room was very clean. The pool area was very clean and tidy. They also provided free high speed internet which I loved because I brought my computer with me. I love the way the water was crystal clear. The gift basket they gave me when I checked in was very nice and my children enjoyed it a lot. I would go back to this hotel anytime I'm in Ridgeland again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2011

Thank you for choosing the Days Inn & Suites and sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor travelers. I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel amenities like flat screen TVs, Pool and Free Internet. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again...

Reviewed 9 February 2011

I stayed for 6 nights at this property, and I must say, I was very happy with the clean big rooms and excellent staff. The motel is close to many eating places and shopping places. Just off of I-55. I spent a lot of time on road, and usually I stay in Fairfield Marriott, this time I selected this motel for saving money, and I find virtually no difference within Fairfiel and this one. A good place.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2011

As a new guest to the hotel, thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel’s big rooms and the nearby restaurants during your stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again

Reviewed 27 January 2011

While you can't beat the price of this place...or the friendliness of Lisa at the front desk...the room service people are the deal breaker. I had no tissue for two days, one night I came back and had absolutely no towels. Not one. And upon checking in to the room for the first night a previous guests Breathe Right strips were on the floor by the bed. Ick.
I've stayed here twice. Both times I get horrendous allergy reactions that then trigger a sinus attack. Not sure what it is but it only happens here. I did notice amount of dust in the bathroom on the upper ledge is incredible. Floors are dirty and there is just a stale smell in the building.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2011

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our Housekeeping service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. We also change of some housekeeping staff to improve the better services. We are also more frequently shampoo the carpet than before.It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Reviewed 10 January 2011

The following is an email I sent to Days Inn customer service and the BBB. It is completely true.
I checked into Days Inn Jan. 9, 2011. I attempted to pay with my Visa Debit card. The clerk swiped it and then said I would need to pay cash because the system to verify the card would not work. I went at an ATM and got the cash. After checking in, I checked my Regions bank account on the lobby computer. The charge to Days Inn did indeed go through. I pointed this out to the desk clerk and should it to him on the bank website. He who refused to do anything about it. Therefore, I paid for the room twice. Also, my cash receipt is for 58.46. He charged me in cash $64 and some change. I demand full restitution of all monies paid including the debit charge and the cash charge. I feel this is justified due to the extreme anxiety and distress that this situation caused. This is beyond the pale.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo

I apologize for our error in overcharging you during your recent stay at our Days Inn. Due to weather condition we had techincal porblem in processing your cardit card. I contacted the our techincal support to fix it and we also contacted the credit Card company, and your account is credited back. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you at our Days Inn. We value your business

Reviewed 30 September 2010

We strayed at the Days Inn in Ridgeland, MS on 9/25/2010. We made the reservation from down the street at anothe motel. The gentleman who help us was great and to the point. He accomdated us in everyway. Also the next morning Ms. Lisa K was great to help us also. I even left a pillow and they stored it for me. Tjis is my place to stay in the jackson, ms area.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at our Days Inn. We take pride in the work we do and always appreciate it immensely when a guest notices.It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests, and I have shared your comments with the staff.We look forward to your next stay at our Days Inn