“Don't sit on the floor, kids” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland

Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Don't sit on the floor, kids”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

I really hoped that the negative reviews on this room were untrue. Unfortunately, they were correct. We stayed here on our way to vacation in Florida. We didn't need anything fancy; but clean would have been nice. The carpet appeared dirty and no telling what could have been on those bedspreads if I had a black light. The worst part was the bathroom. Hairs everywhere. From the floors to the vanity. There is just NO WAY that a cleaning person could not see the hairs. At least, run the vacuum over the bathroom to give the illusion of cleanliness to your guests. YUCK.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, 27 September 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologize that you were not able to enjoy the "home away from home" ambiance that so many of our other guests have. We have taken this failure seriously, and I have personally spent time with the Housekeeping staff to conduct one-on-one training. I hope that the next time you are in town you will give us one more chance to show you that our professionalism and Housekeeping service levels exceed the level that you have come to expect from such a great hotel like Days Inn & Suites. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may ever be of assistance in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ridgeland, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2011

The room was very neat and clean. Breakfast was adequate for the price. The pool area and grounds were kept very clean!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, 7 September 2011
Thank you for your positive review. We are very happy to know that housekeeping department doing great job. We hope to have you again soon.
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2011

The staff was very courteous! The flat screens were very nice and the room was very clean. The pool area was very clean and tidy. They also provided free high speed internet which I loved because I brought my computer with me. I love the way the water was crystal clear. The gift basket they gave me when I checked in was very nice and my children enjoyed it a lot. I would go back to this hotel anytime I'm in Ridgeland again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn & Suites and sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor travelers. I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel amenities like flat screen TVs, Pool and Free Internet. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again...
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2011

I stayed for 6 nights at this property, and I must say, I was very happy with the clean big rooms and excellent staff. The motel is close to many eating places and shopping places. Just off of I-55. I spent a lot of time on road, and usually I stay in Fairfield Marriott, this time I selected this motel for saving money, and I find virtually no difference within Fairfiel and this one. A good place.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, 18 March 2011
As a new guest to the hotel, thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel’s big rooms and the nearby restaurants during your stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2011

While you can't beat the price of this place...or the friendliness of Lisa at the front desk...the room service people are the deal breaker. I had no tissue for two days, one night I came back and had absolutely no towels. Not one. And upon checking in to the room for the first night a previous guests Breathe Right strips were on the floor by the bed. Ick.
I've stayed here twice. Both times I get horrendous allergy reactions that then trigger a sinus attack. Not sure what it is but it only happens here. I did notice amount of dust in the bathroom on the upper ledge is incredible. Floors are dirty and there is just a stale smell in the building.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, 7 February 2011
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our Housekeeping service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. We also change of some housekeeping staff to improve the better services. We are also more frequently shampoo the carpet than before.It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
Ridgeland, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2011

The following is an email I sent to Days Inn customer service and the BBB. It is completely true.
I checked into Days Inn Jan. 9, 2011. I attempted to pay with my Visa Debit card. The clerk swiped it and then said I would need to pay cash because the system to verify the card would not work. I went at an ATM and got the cash. After checking in, I checked my Regions bank account on the lobby computer. The charge to Days Inn did indeed go through. I pointed this out to the desk clerk and should it to him on the bank website. He who refused to do anything about it. Therefore, I paid for the room twice. Also, my cash receipt is for 58.46. He charged me in cash $64 and some change. I demand full restitution of all monies paid including the debit charge and the cash charge. I feel this is justified due to the extreme anxiety and distress that this situation caused. This is beyond the pale.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
I apologize for our error in overcharging you during your recent stay at our Days Inn. Due to weather condition we had techincal porblem in processing your cardit card. I contacted the our techincal support to fix it and we also contacted the credit Card company, and your account is credited back. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you at our Days Inn. We value your business
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2010

We strayed at the Days Inn in Ridgeland, MS on 9/25/2010. We made the reservation from down the street at anothe motel. The gentleman who help us was great and to the point. He accomdated us in everyway. Also the next morning Ms. Lisa K was great to help us also. I even left a pillow and they stored it for me. Tjis is my place to stay in the jackson, ms area.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at our Days Inn. We take pride in the work we do and always appreciate it immensely when a guest notices.It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests, and I have shared your comments with the staff.We look forward to your next stay at our Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 38 in Jackson
Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel

Been to Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland? Share your experiences!