Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Hotels.com
US$169
US$103
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesbusiness travelerroom was cleanrecommend this hotelnatchez tracecleaning staffplace to stayfree breakfastjackson areanice staystaff was friendlymotelmscerealinterstate
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I stayed at the Ridgeland MS Days Inn for 3 days and couldn't be happier with the service. The Inn has been remodeled since my last stay and it's even better than before. The bed is almost as comfortable as my own bed at home. Great amenities and the price is right. The Housekeeping staff is top notch and everything was always fresh, clean and in order. Mr. Patel, the owner, is always ready to go out of his way to make your stay pleasant and to address any problem you may have. I have stayed here several times and will continue to do so when visiting friends in Ridgeland.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Thank you for your great review. I am glad you enjoy our new hotel amenities and Brand New Beds. We hope to make your next stay equally as convenient and enjoyable.

Reviewed 6 August 2011

This was a nice place and a very reasonable price. The neighborhood was safe with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. The staff was very nice and welcoming. My only complaint is that our 'non-smoking' room smelled really smoky and the bathroom needed repainting as it looked dirty.

• Stayed: August 2011

We appreciates your kind words about your recent stay. It is defiantly safe and nice neighborhood. I also want to apologize for the smoke smell you experienced, and can assure you this is not the norm as our 10 designated smoking rooms are all on the top floor for the comfort of our non-smoking guests. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope we will see you again!

Reviewed 19 July 2011

I really hoped that the negative reviews on this room were untrue. Unfortunately, they were correct. We stayed here on our way to vacation in Florida. We didn't need anything fancy; but clean would have been nice. The carpet appeared dirty and no telling what could have been on those bedspreads if I had a black light. The worst part was the bathroom. Hairs everywhere. From the floors to the vanity. There is just NO WAY that a cleaning person could not see the hairs. At least, run the vacuum over the bathroom to give the illusion of cleanliness to your guests. YUCK.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologize that you were not able to enjoy the "home away from home" ambiance that so many of our other guests have. We have taken this failure seriously, and I have personally spent time with the Housekeeping staff to conduct one-on-one training. I hope that the next time you are in town you will give us one more chance to show you that our professionalism and Housekeeping service levels exceed the level that you have come to expect from such a great hotel like Days Inn & Suites. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may ever be of assistance in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2011

The room was very neat and clean. Breakfast was adequate for the price. The pool area and grounds were kept very clean!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2011

Thank you for your positive review. We are very happy to know that housekeeping department doing great job. We hope to have you again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2011

The staff was very courteous! The flat screens were very nice and the room was very clean. The pool area was very clean and tidy. They also provided free high speed internet which I loved because I brought my computer with me. I love the way the water was crystal clear. The gift basket they gave me when I checked in was very nice and my children enjoyed it a lot. I would go back to this hotel anytime I'm in Ridgeland again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the Days Inn & Suites and sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor travelers. I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel amenities like flat screen TVs, Pool and Free Internet. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again...