On the way to the beach - always a crap shoot to pick an inexpensive motel to stop at - kind of a family tradition now to get cheap but not disgusting.... this was the best so far! A little challenging to get to this place but gps was successful. Place was neat and clean - rooms were well equipped and clean. Beds comfortable. Actually very quiet. Breakfast was decent with eggs and sausage - only problem was no coffee. We were there for 15 minutes to each and coffee never came out and it was 7:45am.
On the whole - very nice place and would definately stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This interior corridor hotel located directly off I-55 is surrounded by many fine eating establishments including Applebees, Logans Steak House, Olive Garden & more. We offer a complimentary Fitness Room & Business Center & Complimentary Fresh Baked Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies daily from 4p-8p. We provide an Expanded Daybreak Complimentary Breakfast from 6a-9a daily. Our breakfast includes; Fresh Belgium Waffles, Assorted Cereal, Yogurt, Toaster Breads, Muffins, Twin Rolls, Danish, Fresh Fruit, Oatmeal, Sausage/Biscuits, Juices & Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland Hotel Ridgeland
- Days Inn And Suites Ridgeland
- Days Inn Ridgeland
- Ridgeland Days Inn