“Excellent Hotel!!!!”

Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 28 June 2010

The staff was very nice and the hotel was great and above average for a mid priced hotel.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2010

Thank you kindly for that generous review. We really appreciate feedback from our guest. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Days Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again...

Reviewed 13 May 2010

I travel about 3 months out of the year for business and am restricted to $70-$95 per night on hotel's. This leaves me with Choice Hotel's or the Wyndham Brand (Days Inn, Super 8, etc.) This hotel is fantastic for the value as it is typically around $75 per night for a king bed and is my favorite place to stay in the Jackson, MS area. I've been staying here for about four years now (3-4 nights per year) and they have recently upgraded certain ammenities. I'm a pretty easy to please business traveler with good wireless internet and a good bed as my two main criteria. This hotel fits them both! There are other "nicer" options but the bang for the buck is great!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2010

Dear

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 601-956-9726.

P K Parmar
Manager
Days Inn & Suites

Reviewed 9 May 2010

The staff was very nice, polite and friendly. I truly recommend this hotel. I mistakenly,
left my nice jewelry on the night stand. The cleaning person was very honest and she turned it in to the front desk. I called and spoke with the front desk Asst. Manager, who was very helpful and kind to make sure that my items were returned to me. This is truly one travel location that you can feel very comfortable at and trustworthy. The service was very good. I recommend others to stay!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business

Dear Madam

P K Parmar
Manager
Days Inn & Suites

Reviewed 2 November 2009

Had a great stay. PK and Lisa were most accommodating. Everytime you saw them they had smiles on their faces. The room was clean and smelled fresh. I will most definitely stay their again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2009

This was perhaps the worst hotel room I have ever stayed in. Upon entering the room we were immediately struck by the smell of mold. There was a jacuzzi in the room which had apparently flooded the carpet. If you stepped on it with bare feet it was like walking in a swamp. The air conditioner was not functioning in 90+ degree weather. When we arrived we were too tired to ask for another room or (better yet) move to another hotel. When I reported the problems to the desk clerk the next morning the response was, "Um-hum." I would NEVER stay here again.

We are retired and do a lot of traveling to visit children and grandchildren. I have had some unsatisfactory experiences with Day's Inns recently and would research carefully before booking with this chain -- but this was the WORST!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2008

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel the night before a soccer tournament. The hotel is in a good location--just a few blocks off County Line Road--no road noise whatsoever. The check-in procedures went off without a hitch. The property is well-maintained; our room was nice and clean--the pillows were exceptionally comfortable. Our room was equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave oven; there were plenty of towels in the bathroom. Breakfast next morning was your standard continental fare--pastries, bagels, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, waffles, etc.--good enough to serve our purposes.

We paid only $56/night with a government discount. For that price, I think we got a great deal. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2008
3  Thank Jensmien
Reviewed 27 August 2007

I was on a business trip for a conference meeting at the nearby Hilton, which has room rates much higher than my budget. I chose Days Inn because it was nearby, reasonably priced and had free internet access in the rooms. I've stayed at other Days Inns with good results.

It was a nice place to stay for the price. The room and bathroom were clean, and stayed clean (I was there for three nights). Good shower with nice hot water. I rarely ran the air conditioner - I don't like cold rooms, and there was enough air coming under the door from the hall to keep the room comfortable for me. When I did run it, it worked fine.

Internet access was not wireless, but that's actually better because a direct hookup is usually more reliable. The bed was very comfortable and there are lots of pillows (although I always travel with my own). The room has a refrigerator and microwave.

The only complaints I had were that there was no lamp on the desk, so therefore no task lighting - a minus for the business traveler. The in-room coffee and the free breakfast coffee were both undrinkable.

I did not eat the free breakfast, because there was a breakfast with my conference, but it did appear to have a good selection including make-your-own waffles. It also looked to be heavy on the starches, and I am a low-carb eater, so I might not have eaten there anyway.

The front desk staff people were friendly and helpful. I had a problem with the light in the bathroom, and it was fixed before I came back that afternoon.

I would recommend this hotel for a business traveler - it's a nice place to crash after a long day of Power Points.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TravelingWriter