“Great food! ”

Tico's
Ranked #11 of 148 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tico's is a well-established restaurant in the Jackson, MS area that is known for its quality steaks. It has been and still continues to consistently be in the top three steak restaurants in the area. The food and service have always been top notch.
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great food! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The steak was really great. I had the filet. I had prepared medium but it was more medium rare. It was delicious but if you go you may want to let them know if you want it more cooked or so. I had the crab claws for an appetizer! They were great. My grandpa ate the fully loaded bake potato for dinner and he loved it!!! Recommend it!

1 Thank Clarabelle504

Batesville, Mississippi
“Rebel Fans...What Else Is There??”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is a very nice but a little pricey restaurant. The food, however, is divine. I had the filet. The other food was a la carte, making it even more expensive. The filet came with nothing. It was delicious though!! We got salads and potatoes with ours. The bread is also very good. Overall, we were satisfied. The best part, to us, was that the restaurant was decked out with Ole Miss memorabilia, leading me to believe the owners are Rebel fans! Hotty Toddy! I will definitely be back next year.

Visited June 2014
TN
“Great steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've been to Ticos a few times and have never been disappointed. Always consistent with the quality of the steak and the service is great. It is pricey, but in a world where everybody sells a bad steak, having a good one is worth it.

• Visited May 2014
Patterson, ID
“A little pricey, but very good food & service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I visited Tico's with a couple of local business clients who were greeted by name when we entered. The owner came out to visit with my host a little later in the evening. Perhaps the special attention colored my view of the restaurant overall.

While the atmosphere is quite nice, I was a little surprised when I opened the menu and found the bone-in ribeye priced at $55. Their regular ribeye was $39, but it was about a 18-20 oz steak. The quality of the meat was high end and it was prepared perfectly at medium rare. All of the sides were good.

I think I would reserve Tico's for that special occasion as dining there regularly could eat up your expense account fairly quickly.

• Visited March 2014
Jackson, Mississippi
“Everthing Ala Carte drives up the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

If you want beef it is probably a great place. The Lamb was poor and the fish was expensive for the portion size. The crab claws were above average. The service staff was above average.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank joseph j

Been to Tico's? Share your experiences!